in the places I wasn't meant to be
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
When everything and everyone
Becomes my enemy
In the interests of finding something in the endless blizzard as quickly as they could, Sam and Nate had split up with an agreement to meet back near the portal in an hour. He was looking for anything interesting, anything that could show him a hint of somewhere the Voice might like to see - he felt there was something here, not the city. Something wild, in the mountains, that had to be seen.

He felt the cold in an odd, impartial way; no bite in it now that his pain had been removed. It made it easier to take each step, though he still hugged his arms and chattered his teeth, habit and his body knowing that the snow whipping around his head was freezing.

Hopefully, he would not run into anyone here, in the middle of nowhere; he could just explore for The Voice as needed then go back to the Hollowed Grounds, ready to deny he had ever been there if anyone asked. With the 'portal guardians' instated, he felt like he had to be constantly one step ahead; especially as most of them were far more powerful than he. Having lost sight of where it was he had been trying to head he was still for a moment, kneeling down to make sure his shoes were still holding up against the wet snow.
There's nothing more you can do
I'm gonna blame it on you
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
in the places I wasn't meant to be - by Samuel - 12-04-2019, 08:34 PM