Mini Event the way in the life and the truth
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
am i running through that mind of yours at all?
i have big ideas for you and me
In light of recent events, she realizes quickly that the council must be formed, it must begin – in an effort to try and prevent more terrible things from happening. A way to work together and thrive, a way for them to decide if they should keep her at the helm. And with her eyesight back, it all begins again. So she posts the date to meet on the Notice Board, tells anyone she can to spread the word. To vote to change the future, their future, and begin again anew.

Wessex had been kind enough to let her use the townhall, the Theskyra house for whatever she needed, and she takes advantage of it unsure of how stable the Temple is currently, and spends the night there preparing, figuring out where to start, where to begin. And by the time the clock chimes morning, the curtains are only partially opened to allow the light to filter in, and she remains strategically placed to avoid it. But she wants it as open, as inclusive as she can, as bright as she can while the shadows of Fiat Lux still haunt the Grounds.

When they arrive, she’s settled near the front, a few papers scattered here and there, and she waves to those she knows, smiles to those she doesn’t very well, and waits until the doors are clicked shut to allow for those to wish to participate and vote, to offer themselves for said positions, a few prepared that she has already spoken to before the world had gone to hell once again.

Thank you all for coming.” She begins, arms folded easily in front of her. She’s dressed in clothes of soft dove grey, nothing vibrant, nothing that makes her stick out aside from where she stands. That she too, is one of them. “I’m so sorry to all of you over what happened at Fiat Lux, and if there’s anything I can do to help make it easier for you, please let me know.” She doesn’t want to stick around on the subject too long before she moves on.

I figured now would be a good time to pick the council, to try and be better prepared to prevent things like what just happened, from happening again. But I want to open it up to all of you. I’ve prepared sections, things I think would benefit the Grounds as a whole, and with it I would like you all to think on it if you want to be a part of it. And if you do, a brief explanation of why you think you would be best suited for it.” She tries to scan the crowd, meet each face. “And once everyone has a chance to participate should they wish to, then we’ll call a vote.

And then once those are voted in, they can start moving again. “And once the positions are voted in, I’ll open the floor for you all to decide if you wish for me to remain queen, and if not who will take my place.” A small nod to that, that she’ll listen to them if they don’t think she’s fit to run it.

Clearing her throat, she steps a bit more centered, still in the front where there’s no sunlight, hidden beneath the shadows of where the windows are. “There will be five positions.” She begins, turning to face the wall she stands before, placing a piece of parchment up for each of the positions, for names to go under so they can vote and keep track. “A Militia. Now Deimos currently runs this, and after knowing him for… A very long time, I think personally he’s a good fit. But if he doesn’t want it anymore, and someone else thinks they may be better suited, feel free to speak up when I open the floor.” A brief pause as she scrawls out “Militia” at the top of the first piece of parchment, underlining it. “A Naturals Advisor would be next, to ensure that those that have lived here have their voices heard.” Same rules apply, whoever wants it. She writes it on the next one. “An Outlander Advisor.” On and on. “Healers and Health Advisor, for the overall health of the grounds and preventing sickness like the blight.” She swallows a bit harder as she says it, but charges on. “And lastly, one for history, seeing as many Outlanders here don’t know as much as the Naturals do, it would benefit us to learn from the past.” And with it, she turns to face the group again, each piece of parchment underlined and laid out.

Placing her hands behind her back now, she offers them all a small smile. “So I’ll open the floor to you all, give a brief explanation of which position you wish for, and what makes you better suited for it. And afterwards, we’ll all take a vote. Any questions?

AND SO THE COUNCIL BEGINS!

1. If you wish to participate in the voting, a short post of your character arriving is all that’s needed.
2. If you wish to offer your character for a position, post your character arriving and their small speech/brief explanation of what makes them better suited for said position. To keep things moving, please have it be in the same arriving post.

The Positions:
Militia
Naturals Advisor (Naturals only)
Outlander Advisor (Outlanders only)
Health Advisor
History Advisor

You have until Wednesday 1/8/2020 to post/offer your characters in if you want to vote/offer yourself! And if you have any questions, feel free to PM me <3
i feel lucky, with the worst luck
that i met you when I felt messed up
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
the way in the life and the truth - by Rexanna - 01-01-2020, 07:41 PM
RE: the way in the life and the truth - by Oliver - 01-01-2020, 07:52 PM
RE: the way in the life and the truth - by Abasi - 01-01-2020, 08:47 PM
RE: the way in the life and the truth - by Deimos - 01-01-2020, 09:59 PM
RE: the way in the life and the truth - by Phoebe - 01-02-2020, 01:47 PM
RE: the way in the life and the truth - by Wessex - 01-02-2020, 06:13 PM
RE: the way in the life and the truth - by Samuel - 01-02-2020, 06:30 PM
RE: the way in the life and the truth - by Maea - 01-02-2020, 06:50 PM