[open SE] let me tell you about the sun...
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
Offering a quiet smile to Maea in semi-agreement, Wessex nods farewell as the albino takes her leave. Which means that the chatterbox and herself are alone. “Well… the Fae are a unique lot,” she says with maybe more acidity than she’d originally intended. Personal bias and all that jazz. And Wessex has a lot of personal bias. Her gaze drifts back to where Maea disappeared into the outskirts as Libbs brings her up again, refraining from saying anything on that particular topic.

“No bother. Shouldn’t spend too much time in my head, anyway.” it’s not the happiest place. She isn’t busy, though, so Wessex simply shakes her head, dismissing the idea that she’d been in the middle of taking something somewhere. “If you wanna hang around, I’m ok with it. How are you finding Caido?”

It doesn’t seem like this girl will be a power player, but it can’t hurt to make a decent impression.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open SE] let me tell you about the sun... - by Wessex - 02-05-2020, 06:10 PM