I'm getting tired of starting again
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
In a perfect display of feigned confidence, Maea walked into the realm of warriors with back straight and her head held high.

She had plans. Great ones, fueled by nothing less than a desire to become the best version of herself that she could be. Nothing too grand, mind. Just one picture of herself laughing and at ease, with a place in a guild where she would be one among equals, where she could be trusted to pull her own weight and lend a hand to others when needed. Like they did for her now.

Those visions required training. A means to change the less able pieces of who she was, melt it dow and reforge her into something stronger. Something braver.

Someone a little less breakable.

Problem was, she had no idea where to begin. So as she stood on the yard before the barracks in the early morning sun, hair tied back in a business-like braid and with breeches and a shirt to replace her usual tattered dress, she looked around for someone who might be able to help her.
MAEA
just a glimpse of truth
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-09-2020, 02:38 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-10-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-11-2020, 10:43 PM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-12-2020, 12:07 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-14-2020, 12:59 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-15-2020, 04:54 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-17-2020, 05:11 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-19-2020, 04:01 AM