Calm thee down, you heathen child
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Well, he had made a promise.

As much as Bastien wanted nothing more than to escape to the upstairs of the Artist's Sanctuary and find Rexanna, lay with her somewhere, watch the stars, speak of everything and anything...he had given away his time to Oia'i'o, to stop her from asking more questions of him so painfully loudly in the earshot of the potentially recently bereaved.

The dark night, only broken up by the glow of moonlight, seemed like a good backdrop for discussing matters of death and mourning. Oia'i'o had insisted their meeting be outside and Bastien did not have the energy to argue; he sat on the doorstep of the Artist's Sanctuary, where he had sat and spoken to many different people before. There was enough room for two and a space to lean back on, and the light of a candle inside flickered out onto the cobbles. With a memory he even managed to get some quiet music playing from the thought player within. If he was to be stuck here for hours, he wanted to be comfortable.

"So we begin, Oia'i'o. Ask me anything you like. Speak quietly, though - we do not want to disturb the sleeping around us." He looked sideways at the Demi-Goddess, waiting to see what her first query would be.
You can't change the system from within
The system changes you and makes you panic!
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Calm thee down, you heathen child - by Bastien - 01-14-2020, 07:07 PM