Training we are the mighty hunters, the beasts of rodents' nightmares
for Owlalia
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
Lily has done a great many things, compared to the average colonial woman… killing something (for food) with her own paws teeth is not one of them. But even that is getting ahead of herself, because first one has to catch said prey. Which is tricky if one hasn’t been practicing pouncing and stalking since kittenhood. She’s entered full-grown cathood and is lacking the essentials. It’s rather frustrating. And embarrassing.

Don’t even get her started on not knowing how to fly yet.

So. Seeing as it’s a lovely Longheat evening and the Field grasses are high and waving and fireflies are out, cat-Lily has determined that this is a perfect time and place for practice. There’s a rustle of movement in the underbrush as she adjusts her crouched position. It’s the tiniest of movements but it’s enough for the small rodent she’s stalking to get spooked a bit too early. It runs and Lily springs, but her paws close on empty dirt.

Fuck! she curses into the empty air, a feline scowl flitting across her face as her ears flatten in dismay. Time to reset and try again.
Hey Mister, you can never own me
I only let you hold me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
we are the mighty hunters, the beasts of rodents' nightmares - by Lily - 01-24-2020, 08:00 PM