Personal Quest [SE] and i couldn't keep my mouth shut, i just had to mention
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
The ice is endless, Amalia thinks, but now that she has seen the ocean it feels somewhat smaller. Surmountable, if not understandable or appealing to her, but her loved ones love it and so she will try. Starlit wings are easier to travel on than wheels, she's found, and the freedom offered by her owl shift is enough to get her out of the house, agreeing to this adventure in the cold.

It wasn't long ago that they went on a similar trek, flying in formation to survey a new world and report back to a goddess on what they have learned. Now the three of them fly again, gliding on breaths of invisible air, a starwhale dancing merrily ahead, the distant snow illuminated by a waning, silver moon.

I thought it might be nice to... to sing to her about the things that have happened this year, she calls back through the Attuned bond, turning to circle around to Kiada and Deimos, the owl falling in easily between the bigger birds. Good and bad. And what we hope for in the year to come. Who wants to start?

This is a closed PQ to write a song for Safrin about the past year!
1. Amalia
2. Kiada
3. Deimos
she was so delicate
yet bursting with energy
kind of like a shattered star

Messages In This Thread
[SE] and i couldn't keep my mouth shut, i just had to mention - by Amalia - 01-28-2020, 09:11 PM