[Open] Working on a Unified Theory
Open Arrival Thread
Joshua Sheppard
Private Investigator

Age: 42 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Lancy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
See how the brain plays around
And you fall inside a hole you couldn't see
Josh really didn't know what to make of the two interrogators. Not CIA, they said, and he found that he believed them on that; not that that meant they were safe. "Rae." He repeated from the more helpful one, turning to him and ignoring Oia and her symptom question (which he did not understand and didn't have time for). "The Hollowed Grounds? Is that here? RAE. What does RAE stand for?"

His first question was answered a moment later. He looked up at the 'Spire' (an apt name, if one he felt was a tad dull) then back to Kaimana for the flood of questions.

"Portal. You know about the--" Deciding to put his hand on the table, Josh dug about in his pocket until he found the polaroid, which he held out towards them, making sure to keep a tight grip on it. "This. This was a portal? I thought it might be some kind of tractor beam. A dimensional rift - portal could be a term for that, though. Hm." Rambling to himself while still holding out the photo, Josh began to consider the terminology of world-crossing.
Doctor I can't tell if I'm not me
JOSH
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[Open] Working on a Unified Theory - by Joshua - 02-11-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: [Open] Working on a Unified Theory - by Joshua - 02-13-2020, 10:30 PM