Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I will stand by you forever; you can take my breath away
Loki wraps herself around the Wraith’s neck; lulled into a doze by the gentle rocking of her bonded’s footsteps, the dracling’s tail slips down to dangle against a bare collarbone and leather. No larger than Wessex’s forearm from nose to hindquarters, she is still quite young, Young enough to not know how to get back. Young enough to be open to a soul-bond. The demi-god smiles to herself, wrapping a finger up in Loki’s tail as she teleports herself to the newest Halo shrine.

There is the briefest consideration that bringing a dracling into the Fangs – where there, apparently, most definitely, dragons – might not be the best idea. But this shrine is the most beautiful of their collection, the quietest, and the Wraith wants some privacy when she introduces Loki to her Lady.

The two of them appear at the shrine’s edge, and it appears that baby’s first teleportation did not sit well with her. She screeches, digging her claws into Wessex’s shoulders, her mind spinning at the sensation. Unprepared for this, she reaches up and tries to soothe the infant dragon, creating a safe space with her hands and arms and cooing to her with reassurance. “… See, love? You’re alright. Just a little teleporting, yeah? We can take the long way home if you life, but you’re going to have to get used to it sooner or later.”

Loki eventually stills, and that’s when the Wraith approaches the Shrine. With one hand remaining on the little black dragon, the other reaches out to touch the metal. “Lady? I have someone I’d like you to meet.”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
Raise my hands, paint my spirit gold - by Wessex - 02-25-2020, 07:00 PM