[SE]Morning comes quick bringing tragic goodbyes
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
"Strong. He was... his skin was dark, darker than my grandmother's. He had a beard, and flowers grew from it... he sat so close I might have touched him. It was incredible." Amalia shakes her  head, a little bit breathless with the memory. Truth be told, Vi's appearance had made less of an impression upon her than the general fact that he was there. "I'd gone to him to pray for Safrin to be cured, to make sure she would be well after the Spire. He didn't know about the blight, but the roses appeared soon after. And he gave me infant stars to make into a shrine for her - that's why we built the shrine in the Fields.

"He asked whose work I did, and I said his. And that I always would. And he said he would be watching."

The question about Deimos is a stark turn of subject, Amalia coloring further. Running a hand through her hair, she bites her lip, unable to meet Maea's eyes. "Ah... yeah. A bit over a year now." A smile curls at her mouth, happiness that at least in darker times one thing has been held constant for her. "He's... he's a really good man. I'm happy."

Despite the leopard fur she's starting to feel cold and awkward, sitting here on the bench. Shifting her weight, she tucks the comb back into her pocket and glances back at Maea. "It's getting late... I should go home soon. It was good to see you, Maea."

{fin}
someday we'll find what we're looking for
or maybe not
maybe we'll find something much greater

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE]Morning comes quick bringing tragic goodbyes - by Amalia - 03-25-2020, 08:46 PM