Mini Event paint splatters on your paws
Attuned ME
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Preparations for such an event had to be carefully planned for and executed. Diving into his own supplies and trading a whole ton was the ultimate option and it would clearly take him a while, so it wasn't until now that Oliver was finally able to execute his plan.

Laid out in the Temple was a massive cloth that covered much of the ground. On top of it were multiple canvases and tapestries, each one bare and ready to be painted on. Off to the side were multiple jars of paint, ranging in a very large variety of colors. Clearly, a lot of time and dedication had gone into this and hopefully it would all pay off.

Sitting in the middle of the tarp was Oliver in his fox form, eager eyes watching and waiting. Hopefully, some fellow attuned would arrive and they would be able to carry out this amazing project. If all went well: the joy of art would be shown to others and they would be able to have a much deeper understanding of their shifts.

And if not? Well... looks like he's gonna have a shit ton to clean up!

Welcome to the Attuned Painting ME! This will be a fun (hopefully) ME aimed for attuned and their animal shifts!
There is a Notice Board post but I cant figure out how to link it (sorry)
I am looking FOR AS MANY PEOPLE WHO WANT TO JOIN
1. Loren
A fox is a wolf who sends flowers.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
paint splatters on your paws - by Oliver - 03-26-2020, 09:05 PM
RE: paint splatters on your paws - by Loren - 03-27-2020, 12:49 AM
RE: paint splatters on your paws - by Kiada - 04-11-2020, 11:29 PM