Site Wide Event snowtide

Age: 6 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Deepfrost
The lamp is burnin' low upon my table top, the snow is softly fallin'
The air is still within the silence of my room, I hear your voice softly callin'

For many in the animal kingdom now is a time of rest and sleep. No longer is there time to prepare, for near-overnight the world has been blanketed in white like a duvet tucked tightly under your chin. Whether or not this feels like suffocation is all a matter of perspective.

Luxere begin to emerge in other parts of the continent rather than just in Halo, while Memory Snow makes playful the snow in the parts of the world where the air isn't actively trying to kill you.

Enjoy Deepfrost lads and lasses; for some of you, it will be your last.

This is Deepfrost's Seasonal Event! At the end of Deepfrost there is a week-long period of darkness. In Halo this means temperatures so low that death will find you within seconds. In the Hollowed Grounds, this means monsters that come from the dark itself. In the Greatwood and Torchline, it is a time of darkness, but not necessarily danger.

This Seasonal Event will last from May 1 - June 30. During that time you must complete the following threads:
  1. Help out a guild that you're not a part of
  2. Do something either kind, or mean, for/to someone anonymously!
  3. Encounter a flora/fauna you've never interacted with before
  4. Train with someone but implement a silly restriction (eyes closed, balancing on one foot, etc)

All 4 requirements must be met to complete the event. Multiple characters can participate, but the threads do not carry across! (I.E. Both characters must complete all eight threads to gain +1 stat each).

Please include {SEASONAL EVENT} somewhere in your thread title, especially if you make an open thread!

Once you've met the above requirements, respond to this SWE in your OOC account by June 30, giving links to your threads and telling us which character and which stat you'd like to increase!

Messages In This Thread
snowtide - by Court Official - 05-01-2020, 02:01 PM
RE: snowtide - by Chan - 06-05-2020, 01:51 AM
RE: snowtide - by lancydulac - 06-08-2020, 11:36 PM
RE: snowtide - by Heather - 06-09-2020, 05:18 PM
RE: snowtide - by Chachy - 06-15-2020, 07:22 PM
RE: snowtide - by Whimzi - 06-15-2020, 11:59 PM
RE: snowtide - by Odd - 06-23-2020, 08:04 PM
RE: snowtide - by Skylark - 06-25-2020, 08:12 PM
RE: snowtide - by Astor - 06-28-2020, 02:44 PM
RE: snowtide - by mercedes - 06-29-2020, 03:46 AM
RE: snowtide - by Shark - 06-30-2020, 06:14 PM