Dear Deimos —
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
KIADA

Deimos –

Please don’t brood more than I already know you are. I am fine, a few surface wounds that are already healing. No broken legs like Fiat Lux. Please don’t regret sending me here, it’s been… Wonderful, all things considered. As for injuries, there’s a few but nothing that I don’t think Loren can handle in helping fix. No casualties, the rest have the rest of the season to heal before heading home.

The Eirachi, as far as I’m aware, is the deity for Deepfrost. Anything else might be better answered by Jigano or one of the natives here.

I will let her know of your support. I’m sure she’ll be glad to hear it. We trained a few days before the attack together. I trust her and her decisions and I’ve stayed mostly out of everything else involving Halo politics.

I didn’t stay around to find out where exactly Zariah is, but I’m sure Weaver is handling the situation. Right now, we’re all just trying to rebuild.

I hope the LongNight preparations are going well and that you have better luck this LongNight than last year. I’ll stay as safe as I can be. I love you both too.

Is there anything else you wish to know while I can still get these letters to you?

- Kiada
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
Dear Deimos — - by Kiada - 05-20-2020, 12:05 AM
RE: Dear Deimos — - by Deimos - 05-20-2020, 12:52 AM
RE: Dear Deimos — - by Kiada - 05-20-2020, 07:10 AM