{SE}{O} Waves Will Eat The World
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
no surrender, no retreat, i'll tear down every wall
just to keep you warm, just to bring you home
Nate's dumped about half the fish back into the ocean by the time the mermaid surfaces again, an easy grin levelled in her direction when he notices her, his hands pausing. "Pretty damn well indeed." He rumbles, a laugh catching on the edge of the words. This had gone far smoother than he'd expected, even considering the initial shock,  and his initial failures.

The edge of the boat wobbles as she grabs onto it, Nate expecting the shift and leaning against it this time. Look at him, learning all kinds of things tonight. "I think there's too many to count, but I'd say it's," in a smooth motion, he pulls the net closed and loops the excess of it around his hand, lifting the pile of fish, "about fifteen pounds." Give or take a little, he was only so good.

He needed to move quickly at this point though. Fish only stayed good so long, which meant that this was only a nice act for so long. Other wise he was just leaving a bunch of stinking fish on someone's doorstep, which... wasn't necessarily out of character for him either, if he's being honest. But he's trying to be nice right now. "You sure only a couple is good?" He asks, feeling like he was ripping her off, just a little. Still, he grabbed a few fish from the bag, tying their tails together with a length of string, and handed them over. "How about I owe you one too, huh? I live up near the lighthouse, and I go by the beach there pretty often." A favour was not something he usually offered, but he was in a generous mood, and he needed to move.

"Thank you." He calls as he rows away, hoping to see the strange mermaid again. Hoping it wasn't merely a one time meeting, or worse, some kind of hallucination.

End~
i will burn this city down for a diamond in the dust
i'll keep you safe and sound when there's no one left to trust

Messages In This Thread
{SE}{O} Waves Will Eat The World - by Nate - 05-28-2020, 08:02 AM
RE: {SE}{O} Waves Will Eat The World - by Delta - 06-09-2020, 01:33 AM
RE: {SE}{O} Waves Will Eat The World - by Nate - 06-09-2020, 08:16 AM
RE: {SE}{O} Waves Will Eat The World - by Delta - 06-09-2020, 10:44 PM
RE: {SE}{O} Waves Will Eat The World - by Nate - 06-10-2020, 07:26 AM
RE: {SE}{O} Waves Will Eat The World - by Delta - 06-10-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: {SE}{O} Waves Will Eat The World - by Nate - 06-13-2020, 07:17 AM
RE: {SE}{O} Waves Will Eat The World - by Delta - 06-15-2020, 04:11 AM