Don't let the sun in your heart decay
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And here we go, "Hello, floor. Have you met my knees?"
As it turned out, Felix indeed couldn't fluently read or write, at least not to the level of most adults his age (though not everyone in Caido was literate, of course; was there a school? I don't even know). Sam smiled, tried to make sure the young man knew it was nothing to be embarrassed about, especially not in his very special circumstances. "Well, I-I'm sure your mo..mother is very good at read...reading stories. Keep at it."

He could tell he'd grossed out and fascinated Felix with the tale of cannibals and really didn't want to answer any more questions about it, but at least this one gave him a chance to deflate it all a little bit. "No, ab-absolutely not." Sam supposed if you wanted to get technical Ascended drinking wasn't that different, but he wasn't going to go down that road.

In fact, he felt it might be best to avoid any more roads, given how much he'd already said to the actually-2-year-old. Standing up, he smiled and reached down a hand to shake Felix's. "Well, I sh-should go, bu...but it was nice t-to talk to you. Tell your m...mother I said hello."

{FIN}
SAMUEL

Messages In This Thread
Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Samuel - 06-18-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: Don't let the sun in your heart decay - by Samuel - 06-29-2020, 09:41 PM