My Idea of Fun
Zephyr
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

Nate’s grin doesn’t falter, no matter how obstinant Zeph is being, how he seems to know and not know what it is they’re doing. Hands move, flailing about in an entire silent conversation before the reminder of a debt comes up, and Nate stops, face the picture of utter glee. ”That’s the adventure! The... the things, for my eye, an eye for an eye, ‘cept... I guess I owe you two eyes now.” Not a pretty place to be in, when he only had one, Nate’s face dropping again as he worked through what to do, how to even this out.

Only one thing for it, really. ”Fuck off Zeph. Don’t need you, not doing double eyes.” He can’t exactly muster up much malice, nothing more than a sneer, but it gets the point across.

Even Nate isn’t exactly sure what his plan is when his fists raise, uncertainty stilling him into a solid, sickly statue. He could topple either way, but Zeph’s words goad him in, teeth bared as he rushes forwards suddenly, fist drawing back to strike as he does. The thing about only having one eye though, on top of being sick, is that his depth perception is a little skewed, the other man closer than Nate expects.

Down they go, like dominoes, Nate writhing the whole time like he isn’t sure what kind of trick Zeph’s pulled. ”Didn’t know you fought dirty!” Comes the snarl, the ascended rising up, just to sink down again. Two can play dirty, and he’s got the teeth to do some damage. Teeth that do something else too, but that’s a fact that he doesn’t remember until it’s too late, until he’s already bitten (into a shoulder, he thinks?), until the hands that were trying to hold Zeph down on the sand start to scrabble at him instead, trying to pull him closer.
We live for the night's decor
It reveals what we dream of

Messages In This Thread
My Idea of Fun - by Nate - 09-08-2020, 10:23 PM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Zephyr - 09-12-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Nate - 09-13-2020, 06:34 AM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Zephyr - 09-14-2020, 09:29 PM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Nate - 09-16-2020, 05:19 AM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Zephyr - 09-21-2020, 06:46 PM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Nate - 09-22-2020, 05:48 PM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Zephyr - 10-01-2020, 06:25 PM
RE: My Idea of Fun - by Nate - 10-04-2020, 06:29 AM