SE - for which the world shows little pity
open!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
if I ever start to think straight
As Wessex raised her arms, Amun followed where they pointed. Grinning, he raised his to the moon as well. "I think so. I hope so. We're bright enough to outshine the night sky." That being said, he threw back his head and howled.

Then he began to dance and sway, movements wild and uncontrolled and following a beat only he could hear. Actually, he looked like a fucking idiot wriggling about and waving his arms like crazy, but not in his mind. It was a dance honoring the moon and the Voice in equal parts.

"I like holes too," he confided. He pointed at the moon. "And that's Wessex's beacon, which called me here. Thank you." He waved at it. As she revealed the hole was a gift he threw his arms over her shoulders, drawing her into the dance with him (re: stumbling into her like a drunken idiot). "Always improved Wessex. Best Wessex. Wessex the Best. The Beast Wraith." He laughed and spun like a dervish.
this heart will start a riot in me
Amun

Messages In This Thread
RE: SE - for which the world shows little pity - by Amun - 09-22-2020, 01:13 AM