hope wandering into my mind
RQ request for Frey
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE

He'd not had an encounter with one of the deities of this world before, and when he heard the voice all around, he felt oddly uplifted, even if the words themselves seemed rather succinctly dismissive. He watched in fascination as the offerings they brought turned into much and more - as if fulfilling all potentials that they could be. To say he was a little bit mindblown would be an understatement; He was utterly enthralled, a smile on his lips broader and more genuine than what had appeared on his face for what felt like forever.

He complied to the deity's wishes, sitting, and indeed enjoying the feast - plucking a juicy ningo leg and taking a bite, infinitely pleased with the outcome. Chulane was with Morgan in finding it difficult not to stare, wondering if what the Warden saw was the same as what he saw, making mental notes of everything he could of this moment that he would write down later.

Then they posed a question, and he, like Morgan, nodded without hesitation. He deferred to his Warden to speak first, glancing to the woman with a wholesome and supportive smile, before turning back to the deity, the Herald. "What would you have us do?" he echoed, spreading his hands before him, as if offering himself to the deity. But he was more offering the people he represented, the people of Halo he cared for, he worked to feed and ensure their survival, with idle hope that he might help sway the deity into thinking them worth their time and effort.
it is better to know some of the questions
than all of the answers
code shamelessly stolen from Skylark <3

Messages In This Thread
hope wandering into my mind - by Morgan - 09-15-2020, 09:00 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Chulane - 09-15-2020, 11:31 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Frey - 09-20-2020, 06:56 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Morgan - 09-20-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Chulane - 09-21-2020, 02:33 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Frey - 09-26-2020, 06:51 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Morgan - 09-26-2020, 08:38 PM
RE: hope wandering into my mind - by Chulane - 09-28-2020, 07:56 AM