wings and waters

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
"Perhaps not...but...I hope in time you will think of this place as your home." Safrin sweetly offers with a nod of her head, understanding what a disruption to one's sense of self and order it must be to be torn away from everything known.

Nodding as the Loreseekers are mentioned and Sam's lack of attention to them, the goddess can only shrug softly. "That is the trouble with mortals. Their attentions are so slow...their eyes too blind to the world before them." She offered Jigano everything after all, power and knowledge, and he'd turned away, fled into some unreality where he couldn't be found again.

Listening as Arialla outlined the other options available to her, potential starting points to paths she might follow, Safrin leans against the inner curve of the window with a smile playing on her lips. "But of course I will have you." She coos indulgently. "Why shouldn't I want someone as clever and wondrous as you are?" Despite all the stars in Safrin's sky, all those who worship her, she sounds as if she truly means it. With her attention focused solely on Arialla, she hums a thoughtful note as she considers.

"Well...How do you see your life playing out? Do you wish to find yourself in an organization, helping others? Beneath the stars, following directives from me? Living a life of adventure? There are many things I might have you do, and I'd not send you down a path prematurely."
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
wings and waters - by Arialla - 10-10-2020, 03:43 PM
RE: wings and waters - by Safrin - 10-17-2020, 03:58 PM
RE: wings and waters - by Arialla - 10-17-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: wings and waters - by Safrin - 10-28-2020, 01:45 AM
RE: wings and waters - by Arialla - 11-17-2020, 04:55 PM
RE: wings and waters - by Safrin - 11-19-2020, 12:36 AM
RE: wings and waters - by Arialla - 12-04-2020, 11:28 PM
RE: wings and waters - by Safrin - 12-14-2020, 04:44 PM
RE: wings and waters - by Arialla - 12-15-2020, 05:03 PM
RE: wings and waters - by Safrin - 12-16-2020, 03:45 PM