Personal Quest the earth is spinning; we can't just stand on it
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
The sound of iron shots is stuck in my head
The thunder of the drums dictates
With no one else requiring mending, Zuriel’s glare narrowed and pinpointed solely on him; so eventually the Sword forced away a grimace, and sat down upon a rock so the unicorn could reach his wounded shoulder. While she tended and mended, stitching together broken, jagged, lacerated skin, and combing over anything that could’ve been infected, he sifted through his bag. Listening all the while to those who searched, or bided their time surveying the grounds, his head inclined upwards to both Bastien and Raza, a small smile having worked its way along otherwise impassive features. “It could,” in factions of souvenirs and potential for more cures or ailments; but the beast was no healer. It was worth a try, in any case.

Eventually, he grabbed hold of the artifact he’d been searching for, and when Sunjata meandered closer, he tossed it towards the Flood. “Meant to give that to you earlier,” and then a shrug by way of explanation; no free moments when they were all consumed by chaos, confusion, and everything else in the wake of disasters. He’d likely recognize it from the Sea Panther.

Once Zuriel was finished, Deimos gave her a firm pat on the neck, and aimed to address the others. “Let me know when you are done here, and we can head back.” Safely, hopefully. “I will put the lilies in the proper place. Thank you for finding them.” And aiding others as stubborn as him, those who hadn’t yearned to venture towards the Voice’s aid out of mistrust.

So they’d be permitted to bide their time, earning their moments of repose after all the other ridiculous ventures, the battles with fauna, and spotting precious measures. Hopefully, their efforts wouldn’t be in vain, and things would end swiftly, smoothly, once the flowers were notched behind the falls.

--

Deimos has given Sunjata his fang necklace:

Type: Dark
Fang Necklace | A necklace of sea panther teeth. These may be used once per thread to cause intimidation to nearby enemies. (Enemies will roll with disadvantage for that round).

Thank you so much for participating! You guys rock and are much appreciated! Since we’ve found all the lilies, I’ll end this. <3

{FIN}
The rhythm of the falls, the number of dead
The rising of the horns, ahead

Messages In This Thread
RE: the earth is spinning; we can't just stand on it - by Deimos - 10-30-2020, 10:44 PM