(se) for so many years I've used the darkness to feel (open)
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It's Lord of the Flies in my mind tonight
After Loren leaves, Wessex pushes herself up from the ground and dusts herself off. Traipsing back down the Underground’s dark tunnels, she eventually comes to the Voice’s shrine, a familiar, beloved place. Loren’s hunk of quartz glitters in her night-vision and it takes a bit of restraint not to move it - but the gift isn’t for her, it’s for her Lady, and as far as the Wraith is concerned, her Lady deserves all the praise right now.

The Queen sets her own gift (which feels weird, because the Voice has never wanted gifts from her before) against the base of the altar, chuckling to herself. Maybe she can make some kind of jewelry from it, if goddesses even wear ‘real’ jewelry. Well, Safrin does, but Safrin is also vain as fuck, so. Placing a hand on the statue, Wessex smiles and bows her head. “Thank you for showing what you can do for everyone. It’ll really help.”

Help her and help her children. And there is still so much to do.

{Fin}

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) for so many years I've used the darkness to feel (open) - by Wessex - 10-26-2020, 10:51 PM