{SE} Soon as we touched the Ground
Sunny~ ☀️
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I couldn't get the boy to kill me but I wore his jacket for the longest time
Nate's mind is swirling with thoughts of favours, and more, that particular heat slow to cool, unlike everything else. There's no answer though, not other than half-formed plans for what will happen when they get home, after all the detours, his focus moving to the jewelry store, and then again to the basket of geodes. His gaze is focused on the ones Sunjata now combs through, smiling his approval at the one his husband chooses. It's impossible to tell what exactly he's looking for, but both offerings are satisfactory, as far as he's concerned.

There's just one thing that needs to be done to them, once the geodes are officially traded for, and they leave the shop. Nate's hand, the one not holding tight to Sunjata, is wrapped around the geode, fingers slowly shifting to rotate the stone until it fits snugly in his palm. "I think that sounds like a good plan, sonskyn." The recollection that the shrine is destroyed doesn't quite reach Nate at first, deemed less important than his current plan.

Nate turns them towards the outskirts of Haulani, eye scanning the ground more and more intently the further they walk from civilization, searching for something, though even when he stops, apparently having found it, it's unclear what exactly it is. The ascended steps out in front of Sunjata, a wide grin on his face. The geode in his hand rises, and is thrown to the ground, cracking in half surprisingly neatly, and revealing electric blue crystals within. Smug joy crosses his face as he gathers the pieces up, and does the same for Sunjata's stone, revealing a deeper blue crystal.

"Now these are offerings." He purrs, pointing them back towards the shrine. It's onyl a quick stop, a brief detour, on their way home. The last one they'll have, thankfully.

Fin
NATE

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 03:39 PM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-15-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-16-2020, 02:46 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-17-2020, 06:51 AM
RE: {SE} Soon as we touched the Ground - by Nate - 10-18-2020, 10:24 PM