Personal Quest step out of the sun if you keep getting burned
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Even more water magic poured out of Loren and Deimos. Neither of their efforts this time were particularly strong or directed, perhaps because they were tired from all they'd already done.

However, they were sufficient to finish the job: although a few small fires still smoldered here and there, the worst of it had been contained and the trees were safe. The underbrush would be cleared as intended with minimal damage to the forest.

Unfortunately, the General's attempt to deal with the flinthopper and the flames at the same time would fail. Luckily, Juniper's illusion magic was so well done that it sent the bug scrambling straight into some of the remaining blaze. It sizzled and twitched just once before it died.

And then they were done. Breathing heavily, the Firebrand healed himself and then the other two. "Thanks." Swallowing, mouth dry, he stared at the direction the fire had come from. "I hate to think what would've happened if you hadn't shown."

Sighing, he ran his hand through his hair. "I should...go rest. And get cleaned up." He plucked at his clothes, which were singed, covered in soot and ash, and smelled of smoke. "I'll hopefully see you both around." With that, he turned to go, leaving the other two to get on with whatever had brought them to the Greatwood.

This PQ has now concluded! Thanks all.

-FIN

THE FIREBRAND
Loren

Messages In This Thread
RE: step out of the sun if you keep getting burned - by Loren - 10-18-2020, 10:19 PM