much to discuss
for Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
anyway, you say you're too busy
saving everybody else to save yourself
There’s a nod that accompanies the way Juniper explains that she understands he can’t do much out of his jurisdiction. He understands, too, to the degree of wanting something collectively done about it. “I do remember that, come to think of it.” He murmurs – though he had been very hungover, had recently lost his ex-girlfriend for the second time in his life, perhaps one of the cruelest tricks Caido had to pull on him yet. “I know Wessex. It will be difficult, but she might be willing to hear us out for the trial and go from there.” Of course, he doesn’t know whether the Wraith would be willing or not, but it’s the only option they have right now.

At least, if only to try and cease this Ascended Greatwood war.

I’ll do some scouring, see if Nate can recall anything else and get back to you.” He murmurs with a bit more thought put into it, before he moves to stand as she confirms that was all she came for. They were in agreement, and he would try. But first he needed to get Torchline in order, in a place where he might be able to accurately continue his job rather than from the boxing ring like now. And so with that and a charming grin, a dip of his head toward Juniper, he guides her toward the entrance once more. “You’re welcome. And thank you for hearing my side as well.” Because if this held true, he wouldn’t need to worry of the Fae moving onto attacking Nate or any other Ascended that lived within the confines of Torchline.

That’s just one more weight lifted off of his shoulders, however tenuous the idea seemed.

FIN <3 (ty for the thread :D)
and you don't want no help, oh well
that's the story to tell
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
much to discuss - by Juniper - 10-16-2020, 04:21 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Sunjata - 10-16-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Juniper - 10-16-2020, 07:59 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Sunjata - 10-16-2020, 08:25 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Juniper - 10-16-2020, 08:47 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Sunjata - 10-16-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Juniper - 10-17-2020, 10:17 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Sunjata - 10-18-2020, 04:02 AM
RE: much to discuss - by Juniper - 10-18-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Sunjata - 10-19-2020, 03:49 AM