like tigers in the night, so stealthy
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
show me how defenceless you really are
Neron glances up at the arrival of their lady, at Wessex's explanation about what exactly they were here to do. He's impressed and it shows, though he can't help but stiffen at hearing what it is they need in order to pull this sort of thing off. It won't do to hide things, much as he is reluctant to part with what has been his ace in the hole for a long time, now. But... the Voice has proven benevolent and generous more than once; he is sure his actions now will not be forgotten.

"We may not have to mine so deeply as expected," he says softly, straightening up and reaching into his shirt. From within he withdraws a silver chain, suspended at the length of which is a pendant which gleams and shines like no other jewel around. Neron knows this for a fact. "I have been in possession of this piece of mageglass since making my deal with the Eirachi. We can use it on the machine."

Neron offers his mageglass to help fulfil part of the task at hand:

Mageglass Pendant | A large, prismatic stone suspended from a chain of silver. This pendant doubles the power of any magic that the user wields.

Messages In This Thread
like tigers in the night, so stealthy - by Wessex - 10-17-2020, 09:27 PM
RE: like tigers in the night, so stealthy - by Neron - 10-30-2020, 06:39 PM