[seasonal event] my ghost
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RexannA
just how far would you go
when the drugs aren't hitting home?
She nodded to Phoebe while she spoke – not entirely trying to change the girls mind but rather open it a bit. She didn’t think Bastien was like how she described, even after she mentioned he had a short temper with her. But she also didn’t think that people were as naïve as she pegged them to be. The gods here were tangible, and if anyone had any questions about Safrin she was certain Bastien wouldn’t stop them from seeking her out on their own. Yet she really hadn’t talked to anyone else about the church much, just the direct source – Bastien.

Regardless, she offered a brilliant smile to the girl as she spoke of hoping that it wouldn’t come between them and that she liked her. “Certainly not.” She offered kindly, though knowing deep down that if it became a truly large issue that’s when it would cause problems between them. But she considered Phoebe a friend – not quite a great one yet, but one that she could possibly one day talk to about girl issues. There was nothing wrong with having a lot of male friends, it seemed to be a general thing with Rex to have that happen. But sometimes sitting and chatting with another woman made things so much easier.

She watched, then, as Phoebe bent down to retrieve a plant that she had spotted and watched her dig it out. She didn’t think the girl needed help with it – the plant wasn’t giant of all things, but she would be there in case she did need help. But Phoebe continued to speak, and she nodded her head along, attempting to not say more on the matter to continue the conversation. It would just continue to in circles with neither girl changing their mind about the church leader, and if Rexanna was being honest it sounded exhausting.

But Phoebe asked her hopefully that they could agree to disagree and she nodded in return, patting her mostly full backpack of snow moss and edible foods that she could store for the Longnight that was coming. “Yes.” She agreed in her sultry purr. “Oh, and if you do meet anyone and want some womanly advice, I live close to your shop. Just stop by sometime?” She tilted her head with her sweet smile to the girl. “I’ll walk back with you to the Settlement.” She offered, gesturing with her hand back the way they’d come.
unwind my veins like rope.
a kaleidoscope, detach until we choke.

coding

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] my ghost - by Rexanna - 01-19-2019, 03:14 AM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Phoebe - 01-19-2019, 10:51 PM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Rexanna - 01-22-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Phoebe - 01-22-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Rexanna - 01-24-2019, 08:23 AM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Phoebe - 01-24-2019, 01:38 PM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Rexanna - 01-25-2019, 02:55 AM
RE: [seasonal event] my ghost - by Phoebe - 01-25-2019, 02:09 PM