spellbound
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
kiss my skin, she said to her star
we can be the sun
The cat seemed to lighten at her compliment, giving a purred response that brought a mm to Aisha's lips. She'd come to the shrine with the intent of simply being here, of sharing her joys with the spirits and the gods. She had expected little in return, but she was so glad to have been rewarded this company, as sweet and mysterious as the little feline seemed.

"Augusta," replied the cat, moving to flesh out the contents of Aisha's pack. "I'm Aisha," she said in response, leaning forward slightly to shift the straw hewn pack closer to the cat. Augusta reached inside, claws stretched as searching, coming up with a wild plum hooked to her claws. In typical cat fashion she made a show of flapping the lingering fruit away, it flew towards the woman and she caught it in her open palms. "Thanks," she said playfully, bringing the magenta fused fruit to her lips.

The two share this meal, Augusta licking the remnants of the plum from her claws while Aisha ate the meat. A question was asked, "Things are clearing up for me, I'm happy with my choices and my life right now and I wanted to share my peace with the spirits," she responded, taking another juicy bite before continuing. "And I hoped I might catch someone's attention, see what they know, how I might help them and they might help me."

Now that a spirit had heeded her call, there could be more to discuss than winsome jubilation. Curiosity fueled the cat, she sought alliances and friendships of the mystical kind.
breathe your light into my eyes
while i breathe fire into your heart

Messages In This Thread
spellbound - by Aisha - 11-13-2020, 08:43 PM
RE: spellbound - by Random Event - 11-21-2020, 06:11 AM
RE: spellbound - by Aisha - 11-22-2020, 10:42 PM
RE: spellbound - by Random Event - 11-23-2020, 03:52 AM
RE: spellbound - by Aisha - 11-23-2020, 02:53 PM
RE: spellbound - by Random Event - 12-03-2020, 07:33 PM
RE: spellbound - by Aisha - 12-04-2020, 04:22 PM
RE: spellbound - by Random Event - 12-11-2020, 04:45 AM
RE: spellbound - by Aisha - 12-11-2020, 01:19 PM