heart for nobody to see
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
eyes can't shine unless there's something burning bright behind
Aurelia didn't care if he was scared of her or not. She knew what she was capable of, and she was certainly not afraid of him. Let that be telling enough - and if it wasn't? Well, she hoped it didn't have to come to that, even if she was entirely willing to prove her ability to render him completely defenseless {for a second time}.

Her brows did stay furrowed, however, because he was mildly infuriating.

It was only when she began to unravel his tale, or at least what she thought it might be, that she got any real reaction from him. She watched as his gaze shifted and guarded against the words she hurled at him like venom, steeling against his dangerous look with one of her own. She knew she had his attention then, knew she'd struck some sort of cord. There were many times she'd heard similar assertions of her own life, as she sat in an imposition not unlike the one he found himself in now.

Though, his reaction was... disappointing. The difference between the two of them was clear. He was icy cool, even when squished beneath a boot, and she could constantly feel the ignition of her own heart. She knew his plight, had lived it in some measure, yet they were so very opposite. Her jawline unclenched as she inhaled another hit from her cigarette.

Something began to churn beside her frustration. The smoke clouded around them, there in the dark alleyway, lit only by the cherries of their cigarettes and the light of distant torches peering across their faces. Aurelia was thinking about something, considering carefully.

"Well, you make for a pretty shitty thief, to top it all off, it's amazing you've survived so long on your own," she prompted. Her tone was far less pissed off and bitchy this time. "I could teach you how to actually fight for yourself, so you don't get beat up the next time you piss off the wrong person," there's a chuckle and a grin at that, both of them darkly sinister at their core, "Doubt anyone else will be as friendly as I am." But she wasn't going to waste much more breath on this guy, who didn't seem too appreciative of her efforts to reach out. The offer was on the table, at least. "If that's something you're ever interested in, come find me. I'm sure we can work out a proper trade of sorts. My name's Aurelia, by the way," she leaned forward then, hovering over him, her words barely above a whisper, "enjoy the apple, street rat."

Without much else, without waiting for any smartass retort, she turned and left.

~FIN.
Aurelia

Messages In This Thread
heart for nobody to see - by Rigby - 12-09-2020, 09:20 PM
RE: heart for nobody to see - by Aurelia - 12-15-2020, 08:46 AM
RE: heart for nobody to see - by Rigby - 12-15-2020, 09:59 PM
RE: heart for nobody to see - by Aurelia - 12-19-2020, 06:06 AM
RE: heart for nobody to see - by Rigby - 12-26-2020, 02:20 PM
RE: heart for nobody to see - by Aurelia - 12-27-2020, 06:42 AM
RE: heart for nobody to see - by Rigby - 01-04-2021, 06:08 PM
RE: heart for nobody to see - by Aurelia - 01-05-2021, 09:21 AM
RE: heart for nobody to see - by Rigby - 01-10-2021, 03:41 PM