(open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I write sins, not tragedies
If Sam is surprised at his strength, Wessex is surprised at her occasional eloquence - and the praise for it. She looks across the pile at him, blinking at first as she takes it in, then letting a smile slowly spread across her face. “If the Monsters are truly gone - and I think they are - then I’d say it’s a new beginning of sorts,” she offers slowly. Even if the Ascended ultimately lose whatever’s coming their way, the Grounds will hopefully be safe during Long Night for years to come.

“Oh? That’s a silver lining.” And perhaps one less resentful person in the long run (nevermind all the other things she’s done to Sam, shhhhh). “I’m glad it wasn’t too bad.”

Another couple of tosses and mixing before she pulls out and leans on the shovel. “Not yet. There are a couple Attuned - Henry and maybe Noah, from Halo - who sound like they might be willing to go to Frey and see what’s up with the Sparkbird.” Sighing needlessly, she looks to the door, out to where the bird might be (you know, somewhere). “It really did all the work for us. If something is wrong, something fixable, we should help it.”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess - by Wessex - 04-11-2021, 06:12 PM