[Open] some people just deserve to...
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gideon

I'm the lesser of two evils
Or am I, am I tricking myself nice?
Gideon tilted his head from side to side, knowing what she said to be true; of the Heralds, Frey was probably the one least interested in human affairs, content for the most part to let life continue as it should. "I would think though, as someone so beloved by Frey, you would enjoy the privilege of at least knowing they'll step in at the worst of times. After all, you're no use to them dead."

Demi Gods were, after all, God's servants. An honour to be sure, one that came with powers and titles, but servitude none the less. Enactors of the God's wills and often communication points for those less privileged.

He snorted at her comment on the powers. He was glad that wasn't the case; she was petite and so much younger and reminded him more of a daughter, or student, than anything else. For once, Gideon was very glad not to experience something of the Gods. "They didn't tell you? Interesting. You must be meant to discover it as you go...what do you do? For a living?"
If I'm a lesser of two evils
Who's this man, who's this act I hide behind?

Messages In This Thread
[Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-22-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: [Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 04-09-2021, 08:21 PM