Can somebody please just tie me down
Nathaniel Greenhorn
Dragoon

Age: 30 | Height: 6'1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
VALVYNN - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATHANIEL

A grin curls onto his lips and he gives the other man a once over, not bothering to hide it. Valvynn stands beside him, head swiveling back and forth between him and Locke. "That's what I thought. Well, welcome to the dragoons and all that shit." He drawls, crossing his arms over his chest as he leans heavily against the dummy. He must be one of the new recruits given that he doesn't have a dragon yet. That doesn't mean shit, though. He didn't have a dragon until he was practically done with his first year.

His eyes dip down to the extended hand and he takes it, giving it a firm shake, "Street fighter, huh? Not a had skill to have. You can learn the rest, but fighting dirty... That's not something that can really be taught in a place like this. You'll get the hang of the sword soon enough." Not to be ignored, Valvynn trills again, curling herself around Locke's legs and nudging at his free hand. "That's Valvynn. She's friendly. Almost too friendly, but she's a good partner. Guessing you haven't gotten yours yet?"
Weep for yourself, my man
You'll never be what is in your heart
Weep, little lion man
You're not as brave as you were at the start
PM FindReply Report

Messages In This Thread
Can somebody please just tie me down - by Locke - 04-08-2021, 01:50 AM
RE: Can somebody please just tie me down - by Nathaniel - 04-08-2021, 03:15 AM