To Whom It May Concern
for Rexanna
Arthur Pendragon
Knight

Age: 30 | Height: 6’4” | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
{Image: AaAgr85.jpg}

Arthur walked into the Temple, a place that he might have viewed as a sanctuary more than the sanctuary itself. He had looked to faith all his life to guide him and direct him when he felt lost, and never before had he felt as lost as he did now.

He once might have turned to his friend and advisor to help him decide where to turn next, but now? Well, he didn’t have anyone really. He had made friends with Phoebe and Remi mostly in passing when he got to Caido, but if he was being honest with himself, he didn’t have anyone to trust, to turn to in a time of confusion and loss. Before, there had always been someone.

While he had left his circlet home when going to the Rathskeller for a drink, he wore it this time. His sword was at his hip, his red and gold triple crown cape hanged regally behind him, and his circlet gleamed in the light of the cold day until he stepped over the threshold of the Temple.

It might not have been a church like in Camelot, but surely his god wouldn’t discriminate. If he could pray by his bedside, he didn’t think the venue truly mattered.

His head bowed low, as the once king lowered to his knees. There were foreign symbols, different than the cross he was used to seeing in prayer, but it was the same god, wasn’t it? The manmade symbol should matter only as much as the venue of prayer. The words and emotions were what mattered, right?

”Listen my god, hear me call,” he said quietly, folding his hands in front of him and closing his eyes. ”I am lost in a world not my own. I’ve no way to reach my people, and I fear that there truly may be no way back. I ask you only to send me a sign… Tell me my people are safe and my kingdom prosperous. Please, let me accept my place in this world and trust that I will not be needed in Camelot.” His right hand lifted to his forehead and moved to his chest, left shoulder, and finally right shoulder. ”Amen.”

Rexanna

Arthur
what you see
isn’t all there is

Messages In This Thread
To Whom It May Concern - by Arthur - 02-04-2019, 08:14 PM
RE: To Whom It May Concern - by Rexanna - 02-05-2019, 08:07 AM
RE: To Whom It May Concern - by Arthur - 02-06-2019, 02:42 PM
RE: To Whom It May Concern - by Rexanna - 02-09-2019, 12:04 AM