[se] progress will be progress, however slow
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
NOAH
I wait and tell myself "life ain't chess,"
The hesitation still clouded his deep blue eyes, but as Deimos gave his support for the need to lay Korbin to rest properly, he nodded and relaxed some. "That will be good." He said, resting his hand on top of Eira's head for a moment. He scratched the griffin briefly, drinking in the warmth she offered as she settled down next to him and devoured her portion of pumpkin.

Noah stood, having eaten as much as he could with the feeling of unease churning his stomach. He felt torn as he stood there, knowing he needed to go to Torchline and recover Korbin and discover what happened, but wanting to stay here and let grief swallow him whole. He knew what the right answer was. He knew it in his soul, but it felt hard to attain. It was easy to see the discomfort, the tearing of himself, as he stood there before Deimos -- but before he could let the wrong choice win, Noah took up his bow and sighed. "I'll be bacl." And with that, set off in the forest towards Torchline.

FIN

But no one comes in and yes, you're alone...

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] progress will be progress, however slow - by Noah - 09-13-2021, 03:26 PM