{SE} the sky is a hazy shade of winter
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve nodded, smiling softly, "It's what I'll continue to do. I want it to be safe. A haven for all during the coming war. There will be many who can't flee to somewhere like Stormbreak and they need somewhere that's protected too." She finally said, adding the cap and scarf to the snowman, finishing it off with a grin. It's a nice little accomplishment and Maeve thinks that she and Melita make a good team. Both of them capable of some much, but sometimes needing a little help. A friend. Now she has another in the honeybee.

"Looks pretty good for my first snowman." And it was memory snow. It would be here for seasons to come. Maeve gave Fangorn some of her extra stones, helping the two finish up with their own snowcreature, laughing softly at the little fangs they added. "Adorable you two. Top tier work." Maeve praised easily, scratching the top of her companion's head and then giving Fangron a pat too.

With their work done, snowthings built, and wares bought the small part headed back the way they came towards the portal and towards home. Maeve feels lighter than she has in days.

~FIN <3~
Fight so dirty, but your love's so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth

Messages In This Thread
{SE} the sky is a hazy shade of winter - by Maeve - 09-04-2021, 07:58 AM
RE: {SE} the sky is a hazy shade of winter - by Maeve - 09-18-2021, 06:31 PM