if you are the ocean then i would like to drown
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i never got to ask you how you got so good
Yet again the Attuned is taken slightly off guard, with no blame set upon his shoulders, with the understanding that lingers between him and his husband. His lips twitch, tremble, tug at the corners and twist the scar that spans it as he buries his face to hide his tears and emptiness. Pemota is a temporary boon, a bandaid of sorts for the pain and hurt he has, but he appreciates it nonetheless — humming a quiet mental thank you to the Star whale.

Nate says they’ll take care of it, together, and Sunjata nods absently into his husband’s shoulder and chest, curling himself into the warm and strong confines of Nate’s large, strong arms. Yes. He croaks out, trying to breathe, trying to soothe the oily feeling he has within. His arms slip around Nate in turn, pressing himself closer as if he’s trying to make it hurt, fingers twisting into the clothes the Ascended wears.

I want to go home. He says even quieter through the bond, afraid that if he tries to project it louder, he’d send all of his self deprecating thoughts with it.
pretending nothing matters, wish i understood
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: if you are the ocean then i would like to drown - by Sunjata - 09-21-2021, 06:06 PM