i hear you crying
open
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 57 - Dext: 58 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 57 - Int: 1
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824

M E L I T A

Melita caught the name but didn’t recognize it, like so many other titles and monikers trailing around in murmurs or yells. Ru’in, she memorized; wondered how deeply the calling had spelled disaster and oblivion for them, if it had been a sign at his birth, if all this hell and devastation is pre-determined, and no matter how hard she fought against it, it wouldn’t matter in the end. She gritted her teeth at the notion, and shook her head, curls waving wildly, trying to turn her attention back to the nuances at hand.

The girl wanted the infirmary, and before the honeybee child can do much else, the male gestured in the direction of the place for soothing, for healing. Melita had yet to venture there, ever; the Rift had never had places of remedial care. Havens had been spawned from darkened caves, sanctuaries had been where they could settle and regather themselves for the night, and kingdoms, strongholds, had been in their long-lost dreams, scattered amongst memories of Helovia before it blackened, dampened, and died. But it appeared as though she wasn’t needed or required; not now, not anymore, as she watched them walk away, and she stood, trying to collect the remains of the moment. “I’m Melita,” she called to both, but they may not have even heard her, despite how boisterous, how loud, how raucous she could be, overshadowed and overwhelmed by the force of the Rathskeller, by the shards of haunting poignancy and death. Her hands knitted themselves together while Fangorn ambled closer to her, proffering a quiet hiss, a sibilance of comfort when she wasn’t sure if she required any; out of sorts and out of place, lost in the crowd, in the fold, incapable of doing anything. Perhaps that was what bore the frustration at her brow, working its way, twisting and turning, through her gut. “Let me know if you need anything else,” she tried again, then bent down, grabbing hold of Fangorn so that he was collected in her arms, coiling back to their sanction of the bar.

Messages In This Thread
i hear you crying - by Kiada - 02-22-2019, 09:39 PM
RE: i hear you crying - by Seiji - 02-22-2019, 09:56 PM
RE: i hear you crying - by Melita - 02-22-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: i hear you crying - by Kiada - 02-23-2019, 12:33 AM
RE: i hear you crying - by Seiji - 02-23-2019, 12:56 AM
RE: i hear you crying - by Melita - 02-23-2019, 12:32 PM
RE: i hear you crying - by Kiada - 02-24-2019, 07:08 AM
RE: i hear you crying - by Seiji - 02-24-2019, 03:24 PM
RE: i hear you crying - by Melita - 02-24-2019, 09:24 PM