(SE) an open book with a torn out page
Isla!! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
That is exactly it. The fact that it isn’t solely just on Nate and himself to entertain a singular child but the fact the two twins can and often did distract themselves. The only downside so far was when one would start to fuss, the other would too. Though at the very least Nate had more than enough hands to handle them when they did grow upset, plus the benefit of Pemota’s calming presence often helped when nothing else seemingly would.

Regardless, Sunjata stands idly with the list, calling out what’s on the list versus what Isla has, making a note on each one that needs to be restocked for Isla to look over. And once that’s done and the work here is done? Sunjata feels lighter. “I have my moments.” Sunjata murmurs with a small shrug, a playful smile tugging at his lips, before he’s gesturing for Isla to follow him – not too far, just down the path to the VlamVloed, where once inside and to his room he can take over the watch of his twins.

And once there, Isla would be greeted with two little dark haired troublemakers, one with wide blue eyes and the other with wide grey, staring at Isla with intrigue while Sunjata steps over to ruffle each child’s hair as he explains who’s who. “Isla, this is Romeo…” He gestures to the blue eyed boy, before his attention flickers to the one with grey eyes. “And this is Amadeus.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) an open book with a torn out page - by Sunjata - 01-19-2022, 07:39 PM