(SE) Dystopian daydream
Falke
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
as I hold my soul all the music pours out
Falke doesn’t really register that there’s another person behind him until the luxere reacts, so focused is he on coaxing the creature into eating from the palm of his hand. Maybe it’s his ego, but the Fixer can’t help the small surge of disappointment - he thought he’d be the perfect candidate for a luxere’s attention. Alas, there’s no accounting for Longheat and the fact that it’s stil a wild creature.

Turning, he finally sees the young woman and offers a courteous, tight-lipped smile. “Oh, hello. I’m sorry, you’re were so quiet that I didn’t hear you.” Which is a compliment, perhaps doubly so for the pickpocket (not that Falke knows that). Turning his head to look back at the luxere, Falke keeps his hand steady and outstretched, hoping that he might still be successful. “I imagine it’s not used to people in Longheat. And injuries can make skittish creatures even more so, you know.”

Ophelia, for her part, switches shoulders so she can look at the woman better, but remains on her perch.
THE 'FIXER'
the greatest fear I've ever kept is dying with regrets

Messages In This Thread
(SE) Dystopian daydream - by Azure - 01-07-2022, 06:59 PM
RE: (SE) Dystopian daydream - by Falke - 01-07-2022, 11:07 PM
RE: (SE) Dystopian daydream - by Azure - 01-13-2022, 07:40 PM
RE: (SE) Dystopian daydream - by Falke - 01-18-2022, 02:45 PM