these tilted scales
Aurelia
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
W E S S E X
Turning quickly to see who’s called her name, “Aurelia -” comes out before she’s sure what she’s going to say next. Except she doesn’t have to be sure, because the other woman is there, in front of her, beating her to the punch. Wessex reaches for both of her hands, holding them in what might be an overly familiar, but hopefully reassuring manner. “You have nothing to be sorry for,” she says with a squeeze.

“In fact, I’m sorry. For putting that on you without much of an explanation. It wasn’t fair to put you in that position, and I want you to know how grateful I am.” Her brow furrows as she squints a bit in the sun, pressing her lips together in a mix of guilt, concern, and apology. “For what it’s worth, Mabel didn’t go down without a fight. Even if you had taught her something, it probably wouldn’t have helped.” How could a girl who’s physically forever sixteen or seventeen fight against grown men? Neither of them could have helped.

“Would you like the full story?” Or at least, a majority of it

{Fin}
The Wraith

Code blatantly stolen from the fantastical, wonderful Odd

Messages In This Thread
these tilted scales - by Wessex - 01-14-2022, 03:14 AM
RE: these tilted scales - by Aurelia - 01-18-2022, 03:39 AM
RE: these tilted scales - by Wessex - 01-19-2022, 02:24 AM