CANUS Novus
for Ashetta!
Caleb Jorva
Teacher

Age: 31 | Height: 5’11” | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345

She didn’t know what a simulation was? What? What kind of place was this? His entire world was practically made up of simulations, giving ordinary people the ability to feel as though they were doing wild, adventurous things that they could never actually do. What kind of world didn’t have simulations?

As Ashetta went on to tell him where he was, Caleb felt his heart racing. He didn’t understand… This wasn’t supposed to happen. He wasn’t supposed to be here. Gods, he had never even been outside of the lab… What if he met someone dangerous? What if he ran into an animal? What if he didn’t have access to antibiotics? What if… what if…?

He tried to slow his breathing, touching the bracelet with the soft fur on it. “I-I’m Caleb,” he said, looking at her as soon as he made sure that was who he was going to stay. “I’m from...um…” His hand dragged downward over his face, trying to clear his mind enough to remember what came before this world. “I’m from ArtFer Labs. Um, it’s in… It’s in Arpence.”

How could he get back? He had never even heard of Caido, so how could he be there in the blink of an eye? It wasn’t possible! Nothing made sense… He had to go home. His caretakers would be mad… He couldn’t make them mad, he couldn’t. He had to get back. But how?

Caleb
Some storms come
to clear your path

Messages In This Thread
CANUS Novus - by Caleb - 03-18-2019, 01:58 PM
RE: CANUS Novus - by Ashetta - 03-19-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: CANUS Novus - by Caleb - 03-20-2019, 11:37 PM
RE: CANUS Novus - by Ashetta - 03-23-2019, 01:32 AM
RE: CANUS Novus - by Caleb - 04-13-2019, 10:02 PM