landmarks in frost
Deciding Regional Assets
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
noah
I feel the pages turning, I see the candle burning down before my eyes
With Evie’s input, Noah was sure that Deimos would push against it. He couldn’t help the way the corner of his mouth teased a smirk as he looked between the fiery woman and the shadowed man, ready to hear an argument back and forth. To Noah’s surprise, none came. Lifting a brow, Noah’s face twisted into some form of agreement and amusement. He let the others take notes, but verbally agreed to a rotation. ”It will also keep them from getting bored and rioting.” Noah half-joked, chuckling a little.

”As far as I know, both lands are still without leaders.” Noah said. ”To be honest with both of you, I think Halo has the most power right now.” Even as Evie gave them information on a new leader in Torchline, Noah held his position. ”Torchline is not a place that wants to wage war — there is enough trouble in their own streets and canals to occupy their leadership for a long time. Stormbreak’s dragoons are there only holding the city together, and with no commander I doubt they’re ready to strike on anyone.” All of this to say, that the world was at peace for now.

his spine straightened as he began to share something with them he was still unsure how he felt in regards to it. ”Vi has told me that the Hollowed Grounds could benefit from my help. Hotaru suggested I act as a liaison between the gods and the people, and maybe even help them quest to enrich their lands to help them prosper.” He shifted a little bit again, and the discomfort was easy to see on his face. ”I don’t want to leave Halo, please hear that. But I also have a responsibility to follow what Vi has for me. If we focus on gathering resources, it is possible that we can use what we gather to help our own people as well as those within the Grounds.”

code by odd

Messages In This Thread
landmarks in frost - by Deimos - 05-24-2023, 09:11 PM
RE: landmarks in frost - by Noah - 05-25-2023, 10:58 PM
RE: landmarks in frost - by Evie - 05-31-2023, 09:25 PM
RE: landmarks in frost - by Deimos - 05-31-2023, 09:37 PM
RE: landmarks in frost - by Noah - 06-01-2023, 01:35 PM
RE: landmarks in frost - by Evie - 06-03-2023, 08:24 AM
RE: landmarks in frost - by Deimos - 06-03-2023, 11:04 AM
RE: landmarks in frost - by Evie - 06-11-2023, 12:18 AM
RE: landmarks in frost - by Deimos - 06-12-2023, 10:07 PM
RE: landmarks in frost - by Noah - 06-13-2023, 12:33 AM