A Whole New World [OPEN]
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
The woman's reaction, albeit silent, was not unexpected. It was a confusing thing to wrap one's mind around, especially if they did not come from a place where portals were a thing. So she simply waited patiently, a kind smile on her lips. However long it took this woman to decide on her questions, Phoebe would wait.

But her reaction was thoroughly unanticipated. The familiarity with which this woman spoke her name and looked at her was almost unnerving - mostly because Phoebe had no idea who she was. As the blonde was pulled into a tight embrace, she hugged the woman back, mostly on reflex. But then she spoke again as she stroked her cheek and it clicked. Daughter. This woman was definitely not her mother, the only thing the two shared in common being the fullness of their frame.

Oh, but how nice would it be if she was? She missed her mother terribly.

Phoebe smiled at her sadly. "I'm so sorry, but I don't believe I am your Phoebe...just a woman conicidentally with the same name." she said. It was a bit odd she guessed, not having thought Phoebe thay common a name. "Thank you for calling me beautiful though...and I am still more than happy to help you adjust here. It is hard coming here with no family." she said softly.
Phoebe
In a gentle way, you can shake the world

Messages In This Thread
A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Gaia - 04-01-2019, 12:57 PM
RE: A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Phoebe - 05-05-2019, 12:35 AM
RE: A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Gaia - 05-05-2019, 12:52 AM
RE: A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Phoebe - 05-05-2019, 03:08 AM
RE: A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Gaia - 05-10-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: A Whole New World [OPEN] - by Phoebe - 05-13-2019, 12:01 PM