[SE] You, and you, and nothing but you
For Rexanna <3
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
Thankfully, the mark on Rexanna's neck did not claim her life, nor did Bastien find himself trapped away from her by misplaced blame. In fact she healed quickly, much to his delight, could sit up and talk and walk in hardly any time at all. For the first time in Caido he had to blink back tears as he saw her smile at him, as he knew she was okay.

"I hear there is a dance coming up. A great festival. If you are well, we must go." He had told her one evening as he sat by her bedside (he had moved her to her own home after a night at Phoebe's had proven enough to make her stable, but had stayed to make sure she was alright), stroking her hair with a soft hand.

And by the time Fiat Lux did come, Rexanna was recovered enough to walk with him, hand in hand to the fields. The soft orange glow of lamps guided them to the night-time festival grounds, the sight so beautiful that Bastien laughed with joy at the sight of it, squeezed her hand.

He saw the people dancing the middle of the festival, heard the music, felt at home. "How do we feel about dancing, cara? Is it too much? I must warn you I am quite the ferocious dancer." Bastien placed a hand on his chest as if he was confessing something shocking here, his eyes closed and a smile on his face.
I am still waiting for the visions
Possession has yet to take hold of me
We all want to burn on a pyre
So tell me what kind of witch are you

Messages In This Thread
[SE] You, and you, and nothing but you - by Bastien - 04-08-2019, 09:51 PM