Raindrops keep falling on my head
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
m a e a
here comes the sun
smiling down

It was raining. Had been for almost two days now, and the world was saturated with the sound of running water. Maea could smell it, taste it, feel it fall against her skin and in a strange way, against her magical senses too. Like tiny taps against her mind by diminutive fingers... It was a new feeling, something she had never felt before, and she pondered it quietly from where she sat beneath a tree, wrapped up in black rags and with sheep grazing like stray clouds around her.

It wouldn't really be too strange if she had awakened to a new ability. Most of the abandoned possessed more than one skill, and she had thought it strange that all she could do was move things around. Compared to Rexanna's fireworks, Peter's creation or Rory's fire it wasn't much, but Maea had been content with that. She didn't need the magic, hadn't desired the power it could bring... and after speaking to Ludo the had been determined to only use her gifts when it was absolutely necessary, and wouldn't harm anyone.

The dying scream of a giant tortoise had been the source of the second amendment.

But now she could feel the pull of water against her mind, and Maea felt conflicted. On one hand It could easily be ignored, in the same way she ignored the discomfort of being wet or how the water slowly runneled down her scalp, to further rampen her already soaked hair. On the other, ignoring her growing powers could be dangerous. Both to herself and others... and that she couldn't permit.

Chewing her bottom lip, the girl wished there was someone to talk to about it. The gods came to mind, but she had bothered them so often lately, been answered so frequently... she didn't wish to be a nuisance. And there was the risk of encountering The Voice again, something she would like to avoid.

Maea sighed.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Maea - 04-10-2019, 11:41 AM
RE: Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Peter - 04-11-2019, 06:06 AM
RE: Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Maea - 04-11-2019, 12:13 PM
RE: Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Peter - 04-11-2019, 04:41 PM