Raindrops keep falling on my head
open
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
A huff of what might have been laughter, or a very short sigh, escaped Peter, a blush colouring his cheeks as he looked down. ”I think maybe... I melted just a... just a little bit.” He pointed out, pulling at his rain soaked layers. ”You can still say it if you wa-*ah*!” His words were cut off by the sudden intrusion of a cold nose against his face, Peters hands coming up to both pet Frost and pull her face away from his.

With more genuine laughter on his lips, Peter moved to sit properly beside Maea, the sodden ground barely registering in the face of how wet he was already. He managed to coax the wet dog to sit nicely beside him as well, a hand still wrapped in her fur to keep her happy.

”I’m... I’m alright.” Peter confirmed, wide blue gaze focused on his pale companion again. ”I don’t wanna um... bother you, or... or be in the way, when you’re busy.” Honestly, the quiet companionship he’d shared with Maea had been refreshing, so unlike anything else he’d known. She had asked almost nothing of him, and while he helped out where he could, Peter felt he didn’t do enough to near make up for what she’d done for him. Perhaps that what was spurred his next, stumbling words.

”Are you... alright? You... you seem...” Peter gestured with his free hand, grasping for a word he wasn’t even sure he knew. ”I can... help, um, maybe, or... or just listen, if you want.” He tried to smile after the words, tried to pretend like he didn’t feel dumb for offering. What else could he give though, other than his... companionship?
Peter
try, try your
whole life
to be righteous
and good

Messages In This Thread
Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Maea - 04-10-2019, 11:41 AM
RE: Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Peter - 04-11-2019, 06:06 AM
RE: Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Maea - 04-11-2019, 12:13 PM
RE: Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Peter - 04-11-2019, 04:41 PM