[SE] i might need myself a savior (open)
open candle lighting <3
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
we were fire and water.
love laced with sin
She didn’t know what the wheel of fire was. But she drew nearer to the makeshift sun, made out of a wheel and noticed the candles around it. She was anxious to try it, to do something wrong with it, and so she made no attempt to draw closer, to forge her way through and figure it out. Instead, she’d lie in wait and observe anyone that made an effort to go forth and light a candle. The first few that approached, shifted with their backs to her and she couldn’t see exactly what they were doing, and of course Rexanna – now finding some anxiety with the idea of asking them what they were doing, simply averted her gaze and waited for the next person.

But none had shown up yet, and her gaze shifted toward the dancers and the food stalls, breaking her watch to go and peruse the small shops that had been set up – a more intimate version of what she noticed in the Settlement. There was Amalia’s bakery, with the beautiful breads Deimos and Jigano and that one girl made, and the banners that her and Lily and Phoebe had made. But she didn’t venture there quite yet. Instead, she let her eyes dance around and absorb everything that was going on, trying to make a makeshift gameplan in her mind where she could find out inconspicuously what to do for the Wheel of Fire while not seeming like a dumb Outlander.

And so Rexanna remained in a bit of a halfway point, uncertain where to go from here.
and whenever we happened to touch,
smoke rose from our skin.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] i might need myself a savior (open) - by Rexanna - 04-15-2019, 06:10 AM