New memories & old wagons
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i'd bring you further roses
Remi felt a shuffling burst of something that warbled unsteadily up his chest. To say it was butterflies would be a gross understatement. It was a herd of something, though of what he couldn't possibly say, for he knew of no creature that could so stealthily invade his entire system  and with such disorientating completeness make him want to scream, and laugh, and collapse, and fly, and take and be taken all at the same time.

Better than it rushing somewhere else Remi almost said. Almost. The flick of Ianto's fingers making him flinch ever so slightly, feathers blooming like weeds, and of course, his ears growing more red.

She. Had Ianto's fingers not slid against his scalp then he might have frowned, the tone dampened at the mere mention of the fox's godmother, but unable to help it any longer (perhaps all that blood in his head really was having more of an effect than he thought), Remi finally met Ianto's gaze.

Green into blue, the hand on Ianto's belt wandering to actually curl around the fox's hip instead of awkwardly just hovering there, as Remi's breath hitched in his chest with the weight of the fox's stare, so close now.

"Is this how you did it the first time?" Remi asked, ignoring Ianto's question in favour of one of his own.
but it does you no good

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
it's not what it looks like
Ianto felt his breath hitch softly in his chest as Remi glanced up and met his gaze, catching him by surprise. He smiled, unable to help it, flashing the gold in his teeth as he did so. The alchemist's hand actually grazed over him, then, and pink flushed Ianto's cheeks as well, though he seemed a great deal more comfortable wearing the shade than his companion. "How I... did it...?" He tilted his head slowly. "I'm afraid I don't know quite what you mean..."

How he... seduced Remi, maybe? "The first time we were anything, I was too busy trying to convince you that you weren't wrong and deservin' of misery and punishment, just because of your preferences." He shrugged. "I like to think I maybe succeeded, a bit... back then, though, I kissed you and it scared you away." Which was precisely why he hadn't been so brazen this time.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
That Remi of all people could colour Ianto's cheeks seemed an impossibility that he wouldn't have believed had he not seen it. Remi knew that he was at least one name on the fox's list, but he was quite sure that Ianto's experiences were far more varied than his own. And there was the simple fact that Ianto remembered having done this before with Remi, where the alchemist did not. All that to say the alchemist's breath was nearly completely taken and though he sucked in a breath it didn't quite make it to his lungs.

"Penalty of death seems like a good enough reason to have been wary." Remi protested without much force. Then his smile faded slightly and slowly as he took a half-shuffled step forward, eyes falling down the front of the fox to the places where their clothes nearly brushed. "I think...this is probably a bad idea." He whispered, if only to have given voice to it, eyes raising back up again.
but it does you no good

Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
"Ah, penalty of death never stopped me from much," Ianto said with a sly smirk - then again, he always ran at the first sign of any punishment, so perhaps that was why it didn't give him much pause. "Though true, I can't really blame you for feeling cautious, especially in a place like Northaven. That was worse than Northwind, I think, even though I wasn't there for very long." It had made an impression, no matter the small amount of time Ianto had spent within the Wall.

He arched an eyebrow as Remi moved closer, whilst his voice conveyed an entirely different opinion. A frown flickered across the fox's face, before he let it settle into a warm and understanding smile. "Maybe," he said. "And maybe it's a very good idea. Either way - good ideas never hurt anyone, and bad ideas are my favourite." His fingers smoothed through the feathers in Remi's hair, gently moving around until he could cup the alchemist's cheek.

"At least there's no death penalty here," he murmured. "Not for this, anyway." As for what this meant, precisely, Ianto clarified his statement by leaning in, lips brushing across Remi's in the lightest, most careful of kisses.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
The silver in the fox's tongue had been polished to a bright shine, and Remi couldn't help the way his heart seemed to melt and float upwards made buoyant by the whimsical nature of what his friend had said; something no one else would ever have been able to get away with, Remi was sure.

Remi leaned with a sort of animalistic wariness into the hand against his cheek, his expression one of cagey reservation. This was happening. He'd known it would from the moment he protested to remain in the wagon and all the moments thereafter: hands on his, the way he kept bringing up their shared past, the step forward he'd taken. Still, feathers compounded and his heart raced with a warning pulse. Remi had put up barriers if only to berate himself as he past them by, sailing through red lights that had no meaning here.

Remi shivered against the arm still around his waist, his lips parted but not quite kissing the fox back. Not at first anyways. Eyes closed in what almost looked like a pained expression, he merely felt Ianto against him, his hand on the man's hip tightening slightly. Pulling in small sips of air against the fox's lips, Remi pulled his head back just enough that his lips could move freely though would still likely ghost the merchant's. "I do not want to lose you. Not again." He pleaded, confessed, admitted.

Because that was the thing. Anyone Remi had ever loved had gone away.
but it does you no good

Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
Ianto's eyes flickered open as Remi drew back, however slight the movement might have been. The alchemist was close enough to consume any sense of reason in the fox's mind (and let's be honest, there wasn't much there to begin with). Remi smelled like the forest he'd explored, like charcoal and tea and the incense from the wagon, and Ianto had to check himself lest he try to pull the other man closer until there was no distance between them at all.

Still, as he spoke - so hesitant but so honest - Ianto frowned gently and tilted his head to rest it against Remi's, his thumb grazing across the scruff on his cheek. "I lost you too," he reminded him. "Out here, alone and without knowing the fate of any of the people I knew. You think I'm going to throw that away for anything, now I have you back?"
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Ianto was close. So close and in that moment Remi hated himself for comparing his coppery companion to anyone else (or at least to those he remembered). Ronin and Sam...it wasn't fair to do, but he could hardly help it, nor could he help the way the fox came out on top despite the odds stacked against him.

"Being with me..." Remi whispered, volume not needed as his nose gently brushed against the fox's in a gesture that was both sweet and full of unhappy restraint. "...has not worked out well for men in the past." This he said with his lips brushing against Ianto's as if the words were meant for his skin rather than his ears. Still not quite a kiss because just now Remi's restraint was shaky at best.
but it does you no good

Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
Ianto's hands were acting of their own accord now, clasping Remi a touch closer in a gesture that was more out of affection than it was lust. He missed the carefree man whose roof he had tumbled from, and he was determined to find him under the fog of uncertainty that covered him now. "That is a fault on those men," he said quietly, simply. "Not on you. Besides, I'm better than them - for a start, I've got transport. And a fairy godmother." With just a touch of mischief in his eyes, he pressed another kiss to the corner of Remi's mouth.

"If you don't want this to be anything because you don't feel it in return, that is more than fair," he said. "...But if you don't want it to because you're worried or scared, I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist that you take the leap, Remi. I'll catch you - I promise."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
The whine that softly shuddered through Remi's lips and the kiss against the side of his mouth had his eyes rolling back in his head as he took what was meant to be a steadying sort of breath—

—until the fox took the air from his lungs. Remi had said he liked being told what to do only a few moments prior, hadn't he. "You." The alchemist said meaning it more as a playful chiding, but instead it was laced with affection. The fingers which had been dabbling against Ianto's hip now slipped beneath his shirt, wandering fingers dancing along the skin that his body remembered even if his mind did not.

Instead of leaning forward and returning the fox's kiss, instead Remi took a slight step back, so that he could shrug his shirt over his head. His body was now an unhappy canvas of scars; claw- marks sliced up his ribs and back and shrapnel marks still pocked his sides in places. Remi might have been physically much stronger now than ever he had before, and yet life had made him fragile in hard to describe ways.

"Not quite how you left me." He said almost self-consciously.
but it does you no good

Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
A smile played across Ianto's lips at the hands that finally slipped beneath his shirt, leaving trails of fire in their wake and causing a happy shiver to dance up the back of his spine. It was something unspoken but nonetheless true, that it had been a long, long time since he'd been touched in any way that wasn't either manipulative or punishing. Letting out a shaky breath, he blinked back into focus as Remi suddenly stepped back, Ianto reaching for him - until he realised what was happening.

In the lantern light and the glow of the will-o-wisps, Ianto noticed the markedly changed physique before he noticed the scars. He inhaled sharply, eyes roaming unashamedly over Remi. Only as some of the wisps caught the silver that striped the alchemist's body did he step forward to examine them, something sad stirring in his eyes.

"No, not exactly," he agreed, letting his fingers trail across some of the claw marks. "You've done a lot of living while I've been away. But you've got a lot more to do before you're done."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
With a stare almost naive in its boyish hesitation, Remi held a breath as his friend's eyes roamed over his body. His fear wasn't that Ianto wouldn't be attracted to him, nothing that base or simple, but that Remi would be too changed by the world. That whatever it was the fox had seen in him the first go around would have been beaten out of him by the strange set of circumstances Remi continually found himself in.

Shivering unabashedly as Ianto's fingertips trailed across the scars as much out of sensory pleasure as unrest, Remi looked down at the ringed-fingers that danced across his skin. "That sounds like it could be a threat as much as a promise." Remi said, a smile spreading wryly across his lips, his free hand moving to cover Ianto's and intertwine his fingers therein above his marred skin.

"Together, then?" He asked, the hand beneath Ianto's shirt sliding towards his lower back as the alchemist re-took the distance between them.
but it does you no good

Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
"Isn't that always the way, with adventures and life's other exciting surprises?" Ianto grinned to Remi. "A threat, a promise... it'll make a good story, whatever happens." He tipped the alchemist a mischievous wink, letting his fingers halt in their explorations so that Remi could claim his hand.

He felt a flutter in his chest as the distance between them closed once more and the other man's hand continued travelling beneath his shirt. The flush in Ianto's cheeks grew a touch deeper, and he nodded his agreement.

"I can't think of anything I'd enjoy more," he confirmed. "Together."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi's smile was impossibly wide and sunny, his cheeks dimpling as he shook his head slightly. "Oh well, if it is a good story we are after..." The alchemist grinned back, finding his voice a touch more steady now that his fingers were laced in among Ianto's.

Remi hardly let the fox finish his sentence. He had been told to leap and the removal of his shirt was hardly that. Despite the pressing need he felt (both literally and metaphorically) there was something much more valuable that his body needed to communicate first. Something that they had both not quite said yet, something that normally came much later in the storyline. But given the strange history between the two doing things by the book hardly sounded like them.

It was why they were writing their own story, wasn't it?

And so despite the possessive curl of his fingers against Ianto's back, the way his hand pressed Ianto's against his skin, Remi's kiss was soft, but not chaste. It was full of heat and gratitude, his lips gently and his tongue exploratory and soft, but the soft moan from his lips was not one of urgency or passion (at least, not entirely), but simply of love.
but it does you no good

Coding base by Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
"Good and interesting are the same, right? Because I guarantee I'll always give you interesting stories," Ianto assured Remi with a sheepish smile, unaware of when his heart had started beating so quickly but trying not to think about it too hard. His lips parted to say something more when suddenly Remi's mouth was on his, and the fox all but stumbled back into the countertop of the wagon. It was strange - being pinned by Remi's body was definitely giving him all sorts of signals, but he felt himself relax rather than tense with the impatience of lust.

Because it wasn't just lust that moved his tongue and caused a moan to thrum low in his throat (though let it be known that Ianto was very attracted to the hawk). And although his hands were moving in a slow and thorough exploration of the changes to Remi's body, he was content, for tonight, to seal this with a nothing more than a kiss.

{END}