If music be the food of love, play on!
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
oh, cover your crystal eyes
and let your colors bleed and blend with mine

She ought to spread her requests out, see what the other Gods of Caido are like. Safrin was kind, but she could see the emotional tides in the starry-eyed deity. The way she reacted to Bastien was comforting in that Lily knew it was ok for her to feel that way, but it was also slightly worrisome because… should a being with such power be ruled by her passions? Maybe it worked for some (re: Ronin), but Lily is still finding her way - and she is finding her way.

Her path was unique in her original realm, and she has a feeling it will be unique here. Let everyone else fight the monsters and seek out conflict. Lily will soothe their weary souls and bring culture to their lives. She will be a flicker of light, a charming, gracious hostess and herald of relaxing revelry.

Isn’t that kind of what Frey is about?

Lily heard rumors of new shrines in the woods, one by a waterfall that cascades into a blood-red pool. And after taking a couple of wrong turns, she eventually finds it, bending over to gaze into the depths, which are darker than even her fire-kissed hair. She won’t touch it, not quite yet, and besides, she has something else on her mind. There is an obvious statue by the pool, which the Outlander inspects with a quiet curiosity, smiling at its many facets. It’s extraordinary, really. Something she should write a song about, perhaps…

Ah, but that is for after her request. Sitting in front of the statue, Lily bows her head and listens to the plunging of the water behind her. After a moment, she begins. “Frey, if you’re listening, I was hoping you might have a minute to talk to me. I am in search of something that I can’t find here… and I’m afraid I might need a God’s help. Please.”

There is a small amount of desperation in her voice, despite her request being so… trivial in the grand scheme of things.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Nature's way is not the way of emotions, as Lily is right to deduct. Regrettably, it does also mean that, on occasion, even pleas and heartfelt prayers go unanswered.

The waters trickle, blood red and deep, and within the dark places behind the waterfall, perhaps for just a second, Lily might hear a voice begin to sing.

It is faint, and it is only for a moment, but it is sweet and sad and begs for a listener. But that is all she will receive, for now.