Tramps and Thieves
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Adam
Some things you do just to see how bad they'll make you feel
Sometimes you try to freeze time 'til the slots are a blur of spinning wheels

Adam breathed out a shaking sigh of relief as Nate began to move, tension that built in his chest finally releasing. It was good to find someone who wanted to have him and was not ashamed to admit it, was not trying to get it over and done with to get their money's worth then slinking off into a dark night.

Or...he supposed he didn't know if Nate was going to slink off yet, but from the forceful yet tender way he thrusted, it seemed unlikely.

He did everything he could to prove his claim, gasping and moaning with his hands over his head, eyes shut and cheeks flushed. With his hair over his face, being fucked hard, he always felt at his most attractive. When Nate confirmed it, he grinned, lifted his hands to run through the other man's hair. "Mmm. It h-helps when I have a fuck--fucking hot guy over me."

But there was still more that could be taken from this. Holding Nate's head, Adam leaned up. "You could go harder, you know."

But I am just a broken machine
And I do things that I don't really mean

Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
Nate
There's a shadow just behind me
Shrouding every step I take
Making every promise empty
Pointing every finger at me

Adams words pulled a sharp laugh from Nate, the sound punching out of his chest roughly. This was better than any sex he’d had in his life, a man who was as into the act as he was, and no fear looming over him for what was going to come after. He could just be in the moment, could enjoy the hands in his hair and the tempting offer being dang sure before him.

”I think... you might regret... saying that.” Nate grinned, leaning in to meet Adams lips in a bruising kiss, the force of it pressing the other man back down into the couch. The hand wrapped around Adams hips grew tighter, Nate’s thrusting growing faster, a new urgency behind his motions, his lips moved away from Adams, long enough take a breath and crash back into him again and again, moving down along his cheek until Nate was kissing at his ear, his throat, the bruise he had already left.

Nate wasn’t shy about holding his moans back, the lusty sounds breaking up the litany of filth and praise he was mumbling into Adams ear. Good boy intermingled with slut, a decidedly possessive tone permeating through all of it.
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

You've been drinking like the world was gonna end

Adam smirked as Nate took on his challenge, pressing back into the forceful kiss placed upon him. The hand on his hip immediately made him want to try and fight back, the bratty and rebellious side of him trying to come out in the stuttered rise of his hips and the bite of his teeth on Nate's lips, little smile-curved moans slipping from his mouth as he heard the nicknames coming from Nate.

"G-good boy?" He repeated with a laugh, raising his chin. "I th-think, ah, you'll find I'm..an-anything but." Still, it was hard to show this off when he could feel a delicious tension rising inside him, bit his lip and closed his eyes as he felt it spread up his body.

"F-fuck, you gonna cum in me?"
Adam
It didn't.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Nate

The way Adam pressed back against him, almost fought him despite being the one asking for more made Nate growl, his mouth more teeth and threat than lips. Adam was such a neat, and Nate loved it. He only grew tougher, his hips bruising into Adam and his hand twisting in his hair, pulling his head back so Nate could map out a constellation of bruises on Adams throat.

”You’re being... awfully good for me.” Nate pointed out, bending almost in half so he could drag teeth and tongue down the other mans chest. ”Am I... just special?” The words were accompanied by a breathless laugh, Nate moving back to mould himself in against Adams throat.

The bluntness with which Adam asked where he was going to cum surprised Nate for a moment, his pace slowing. The words seemed to skip his brain and move lower without hesitation, a sending a mind numbing shiver down his spine. He had an answer though, paired with a smile and moan. ”Anywhere else would be a waste.”
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:

Each new bruise on his throat brought a new noise from Adam, some of them more desperate than he would have liked, his control over himself slipping away remarkably quickly as Nate slammed into him. It had been a while, yes, but that didn't explain why he was quite so affected here, wanted to offer himself to Nate and take away in just the right amounts to make the other man need him.

"Don't...mmm...don't flatter yourself." He huffed out with a laugh, though it was obvious he was enjoying himself, especially as his orgasm crept closer and he clutched hard at Nate's back, nails scratching the skin as he felt the tension in him rushing to a final pop.

"I'm--I, fuck. Fuck." He whispered in a tumble as suddenly he squeezed his eyes tight and drew his whole body in, his cock spraying cum up to his chest.
Adam
It didn't.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Nate

The nails digging into his back were really the only warning he needed for Adams impending orgasm. He pulled back so he could catch Adams lips in a hard kiss before he did, greedily swallowing any sounds the other man made. If he wasn’t careful, he could get very used to this, though Nate didn’t think this was going to be anything more than a casual fling. He could do that.

Adam tensed and trembled around him, pulling a moan from Nate’s throat as he tried to hold on, enjoy the moment before he came. He barely had time to slam his hips into Adam one last time, burying himself deep and cumming inside, like he’d promised. The kiss he had pressed against Adam grew sloppy, and lazy as he came down from the peak of his orgasm, all the energy sapped from Nate.

”You know what?” Nate mumbled into the crook of Adams neck, once he’d caught his breath. ”You’re pretty fucking hot when you’re getting off.” A soft giggle left him, and then Nate was pushing himself up, his hands on either side of Adams head so he could pull out before he succumbed to his exhaustion. One last full body shudder ripples through as he did, and then he flopped, half one he couch and half on Adam, one lazy arm draped over the other man.

”So it was just as good for you as it was for me, right?”
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:

As Adam felt Nate cum inside him he shivered all over again, smiling contentedly as the moment washed over him, looking far too pleased with himself. The compliment only widened his smile, Adam leaning into Nate's face as he laughed, a surprisingly sweet gesture. "I used to get paid to look hot while I did, so I got practice." He replied, though it was clear from the crooning quality of his voice he was happy with the praise.

Moaning softly as Nate pulled out, Adam turned to lay on him, blearily blink up at the ceiling as a heavy, sleepy happiness spread through him. "Weeellll, you know, it was _alri_ --" Suddenly he burst out laughing, unable to keep up the charade. "Nah, it was pretty fucking good. I haven't been fucked proper in ages."

He looked at the door. Adam knew they both would have to leave soon, but didn't mention it for the moment, wanting to just stay and enjoy himself for a second in this hellish place. "...You wanna do this again sometime, then?"
Adam
It didn't.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Nate

Nate had to laugh at Adams words, his arm moving to wrap around the slimmer man and keep him steady, close. It was familiar, almost fond, but no more so than anything else that had happened. ”Well I’m glad I could satisfy babe.” His voice was low, intentionally and exaggeratedly sultry, so ridiculous that he had to stop and laugh at himself as well.

Adam turned to look at the door, a gesture Nate felt more than saw, and one that brought a frown to his lips. ”I could do this again. Hell, give me ten minutes and I’ll be ready to go again then.” Nate offered, his words only as serious as Adam chose to take them. While he spoke, his other arm snakes around Adam, a silent but determined deterrent to his departure.

”You’re not gonna leave me so soon, right?” Nate asked, the tease in his voice not quite enough to completely mask the concern that Adam was planning on leaving immediately. ”Between you and me, it’s been a while for me too, and uh... I guess I missed this shit more than I thought.”
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:

"Ten minutes? Shit. I've gotten lazy here. I'm gonna need at least thirty." Adam laughed, stretching his arms and yawning just to make it clear how exhausted he was. The arm coming around his arm was a surprise, Adam looking back towards it then shrugging and laying back on Nate's chest. If cuddling was on the table and no awkward what are we conversations about to begin, he could do this.

"It was pretty fucking obvious it's been a while, mate." He poked Nate's belly teasingly. "But...I'll stay for a bit, and we can meet up again. It's real fucking boring in this place and the friends I make keep seeming to disappear. I need new ones....and if they have thick dicks, I mean, that's just a bonus, right? Even if you steal my smokes."

His eyes slid over Nate's body, resting on his arm. "..So tell me about your tats."
Adam
It didn't.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Nate

Another laugh left Nate, this one light with the knowledge that he’d have at least a moment longer to simply enjoy the feeling of another body, another incredibly attractive body near him. T wasn’t often that he got to enjoy it without stress, though Adams words have him hope that it would be a reoccurring event. ”I’m glad it’s my dick that makes us friends, and not my charming personality or devilishly good looks.” He teased. ”And I’m not planning on going anywhere, so I won’t dosappear on you.”

The feeling of eyes on him made Nate tip his head up, cracking open his eyes to follow Adams gaze a moment before he spoke. A crooked little smile spread over his lips. ”What if I just got them to look cool?” He teased, not that that was the case. Most of his tattoos had meaning, and he was happy to talk (and lie) about them with someone else. Nate shifted, pulling Adam with him so he could sit up and rest against the arm of the couch.

”The birds for my name. It’s a wren, and I’m a wren.” Nate laughed, and tipped his head back, showing off the piece going across his chest. ”The snake is like... I dunno. Part of a promise to myself to get rid of all the terrible shit in my life.” A hand came up to tap at the rat. ”No matter what I do, it’s gonnq be a part of me, right? But I can still use it to grow.” There was no way to explain his thoughts without making it seem embarrassing, but Nate thought he’d done well enough. ”What about yours, huh?”
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:

"If you got them to look cool, get your money back." Adam stuck his tongue out, teasingly poking Nate's side to make it clear it was a joke. He actually did quite like Nate's tattoos. The style of them was weird to him, like nothing he'd seen in his world, the colours more vibrant than he'd known. He listened to Nate tell him the meanings, trying not to pull faces.

He'd never really been one for sentiment.

"Oh, uh...mine really are cos they look cool. I only make up meanings if I'm trying to sound deep in the pub. I got this..." He pointed to the compass rose on his shoulder. "And this--" Adam twisted a little to point to a sun on his lower back, just done in black lines. It was clearly quite old, the edges bleeding into his skin. "Is the first one I got. I have a few more lower down, but I'm too comfy to show you."

Yawning, he got in a little closer to Nate. "What about we get a little nap, then head out our separate ways? I'm sure we'll bump into each other soon. This place isn't very big."
Adam
It didn't.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Nate

Nate had to laugh, both at Adam poking fun at him, and at the faces he pulled as Nate explained his meanings. Somehow, it wasn’t surprising that the other man scoffed at it. It made it easier to be vulnerable, to not take himself so seriously. That didn’t mean he didn’t have any retort though, he couldn’t let the other man get the last word.

”You know just liking the design is a meaning, right?” Nate pointed out with a laugh. ”You gotta at least think it through that much.” It was too much pain and effort otherwise. It was the same reason his own did have meaning. Too much pain and effort to not bother with it, not when so much else in his life had been meaningless.

A sleepy, content mood and wrapped around them like a warm blanket, one Nate wasn’t willing to break with a pedantic argument. He was honestly a little surprised Adam wanted to stick around. He had expected something more like his other flings, one or both of them leaving immediately, and then not making eye contact for weeks afterwards. This was something new for him. Nate’s fingers traced along the lines of the compass on Adams shoulder, then slid down his spine to do the same on the faded sun. ”I think... I think that sounds like a plan.” The warmth and weight of Adams body wasn’t something he was just going to choose to give up. It was nice, something he’d never had. Nate shifted, getting comfortable, and closed his eyes, his arms holding Adam close.
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:

"Well yeah, duh. I wouldn't get something if I didn't like it. I don't do things I don't like." Adam declared, as if this was obvious and something he always had a choice in (it unfortunately really was not).

It was probably far too domestic to fall asleep in Nate's arms after one abandoned house fuck, but Adam found himself doing it anyway, his body slowly relaxing into Nate's. Before he even knew it he was dreaming of home, warm and content in the Longheat air of the house.

{fin}
Adam
It didn't.