See true, see far
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i have been quietly standing in the shade
"You sound like Vai." Remi protested with a soft snort. "I think Safrin has brought you back a good deal squishier than you were before." He added. "You are the one who is supposed to know about these things, not me." Unable to nudge Ronin appropriately given that his hands were about his neck, Remi had to settle for merely raising a speculative brow at him.

It was the alcohol shading Ronin's cheeks surely, but Remi couldn't help but grin at the dusty pink. "Why Ronin it appears you are blushing. Not very heroesque of you." But then who was Remi to know what heroes did or didn't do.
watch the sky breaking on the promise that we made

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061

"Do I? Well, maybe you should start fuckin' listening to us." Ronin chuckled, and he'd have nudged Remi if his hands weren't already sort of... full of him. "I might be squishier now, but I don't intend to stay that way for long. Got a guild to run, a daughter to raise, a dragon to train, and... and you." His smile was unashamedly sunny, and he snorted as Remi caught him out on his blushing.

He shrugged. "Heroes can have their off days," he murmured, as evidenced by the fact that he had gone and died like an idiot. Now though, now he was alive. And he was here, and there was so much time wasted and so much hurt done to the people he cared about. And Ronin was done - done with what-ifs, done with waiting until tomorrow, done with worrying whether it would work out.

Which might have explained why he leant forward suddenly, his lips meeting Remi's with a gentleness that gave the alchemist every opportunity to push him away.

ronin
the long and lonesome road
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Remi rolled his eyes playfully before letting his head loll to the side, which happened to be further into Ronin's hand. "An' me what? The alchemist asked challengingly, but immediately whatever serious expression he might have been trying to maintain disappeared in the presence of Ronin's smile which was positively infectious.

"Well if you say so." Remi murmured, and then—

—Ronin was close, and suddenly Remi was hyper aware of having just said something about Ronin being not-hard and the captain saying that wouldn't last and then there'd be talk of all sorts of stroking and Ronin's eyelashes were so dark and maybe that was why his eyes always looked so blue and then—

—he couldn't pull away, not with his head against the wall and his cheek cupped in Ronin's hand. For a disbelieving moment though, he just stared, lips parted in surprise and welcoming the gentleness of Ronin's own against his. Eyes wide, flustered, surprised, Remi inhaled a surprised gasp, arms tense around Ronin's shoulders.

For a moment his lips moved, all sorts of questions lingering on them but the alchemist couldn't quite settle on any one in particular. And so like a perfect moron, he simply stared at Ronin, cheeks ablaze with colour.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

An' me what? was a question that Ronin couldn't answer in a sentence and do it justice. Their lips were sweet with the alcohol, and Remi was warm against him in a way that Ronin hadn't felt in a very long time, not even when he had been sailing the skies as a star. Still, though, he drew back after a moment, his hand slipping from Remi's cheek to rest once more against his chest, the guildmaster offering a quiet and knowing sort of smile.

"Sorry," he murmured. "I think we both knew this would happen one of these days. But... it's okay. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." So saying, he stepped back from the alchemist at last, swaying against the table which made a more-than-suitable leaning post. "I'm just glad to be here with you, is all."

ronin
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
but...

Shutup.” Remi whispered, eyes blinking to clear a mind muddied by alcohol and swamped by all the confusing emotions of the past few weeks. As Ronin tried to withdraw, Remi tightened his grip against him trying to keep him close if he could. Which, given Ronin’s lack of strength was entirely possible. But this wasn’t the sort of gesture that relied on muscle at all. ”Just shut up.” He said again, voice confused? pleading? questioning? wishful?

A hand previously hanging behind Ronin’s shoulder now slipped forwards slightly to tentatively curl into the back of his hair. Remi’s eyes narrowed slightly, brows furrowing as if amazed by the sensation of Ronin of all people beneath one of his hands.  Feathers had appeared in his hair and his heart raced to be sure, but..

but...

Curious and boyish eyes lowered to Ronin’s lips, still stunned, mind still clouded, fingers still in his hair.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:

Ronin - obviously - went to say something just as Remi told him to shut up, and he had to stop himself from stumbling over the words in his haste. It would not take much to stop the guildmaster from stepping away, and as his friend (more than friend? maybe?) grasped at him to keep him close, he found himself caught in his grip. Happily so, in fact, Ronin holding the alchemist in return, and he couldn't stop the sigh of pleasure at deft fingers that worked into the back of his hair.

Remi watched his lips, and so he would see the smile that curled across them, inviting and playful in one. "Remi?" he said softly. "Penny for your thoughts...?"

ronin
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
The alchemist watched the way his name curled Ronin’s lips, wondering why it felt like he was hearing and seeing it for the first time. With an almost confused sort of amusement, Remi half-laughed, fingers still curling around Ronin’s skull and definitely not unconsciously pulling him closer. Well..You just kissed me.” Remi said, nose crinkling slightly as his gaze refocused. Whatever amusement there had been melted as Remi looked into Ronin’s eyes, that soft confusion refocusing.

You—“ His eyes dipped towards Ronin’s lips again. He could distinctly hear the blood pounding in his head, could feel the way he felt trapped between the wall and the captain, though pleasantly so. In a way that yes, inspired feathers, but it wasn’t making him run. ”—kissed me.”

Which was the complete summation of his thoughts.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:

A quietly wicked laugh bubbled up in Ronin's chest, both as he was subtly pulled closer and at Remi's very astute summary of the past few minutes. "Yeah," he said. "I did. I wanted to. You're about the only person I've wanted to kiss since I got back here." He sighed, his fingers curling around Remi's waist, absently working beneath the alchemist's shirt to dance over the soft flesh beneath.

"And I'd very much like to do it again," he said in a near-whisper, absently reaching up with his free hand to caress the feathers he found mingled in with Remi's curls. "And then some," he continued. "Until there's a smile on your face, and in your eyes, and my name on your lips."

ronin
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi wanted to throw the words back in Ronin’s face, to say, oh, about the only person? as if there were others, but then there were fingers against his back and goosebumps danced out from the epicentre of that touch in a what that felt both paralyzing and freeing. Remi felt himself inhale sharply, flinching away from the stability of the wall and into the contact with surprising balance.

Jolting slightly as Ronin’s other hand smoothed away the feathers, Remi’s inclination to flinch and flee was smoothed away as well. Blushing brilliantly now, eyes roaming from lips to oceanic-blue eyes, Remi inhaled a shaky breath that staggered into a smile. This was ridiculous. This was just...a drunken thing, not unlike when the pair had passed out together just a floor above them with Vanya yelling at them to shut up.

But that was just the thing. This, all of...whatever, was shrouded in memories. Memories that Remi had of Ronin still.

The smile faded, his breathing slowed and then nearly stopped. He thought he said something like alright, but he couldn't be sure, because suddenly he was pulling Ronin towards him with one hand, the other awkwardly curling in front so that it could snake properly around Ronin's waist.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:

Ronin's fingers coaxed Remi further away from the wall, the touch setting a fire in his veins as his hand wandered further, dancing along his lower back and pressing them ever closer together. Remi smiled and the guildmaster shot him one to match, mischievous and heated and promising only better things to come, if only he was permitted. Because while this was the same Ronin who had gone into the stars - the same man who had heard I love you whispered heartbreakingly into his ear before he left - this was not the same Remi he had returned to.

This one had surprised him in ways that had made his stomach flip over on itself. To watch him with his daughter, to see the vicious protectiveness with which he regarded her, to hear him speak with wit and laughter even whilst internally he was shattered... Ronin had stumbled and fallen, hook line and sinker.

So as Remi pulled him forward, there was utterly no resistance from the ex-captain, and he leant in to steal another kiss from lips sweetened by liquor. He was bolder this time, his fingers tightening in the other man's hair, backing him up and into the wall again to playfully pin him there.

ronin
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi couldn't help but smile as he was forced back, more than happy to have Ronin take the lead, a frenzied sort of explosion of laughter erupting in the back of his throat that only compelled him to surge forward with more urgency. Distantly he heard himself moan a note of satisfaction while the hand not tangled in dark hair pulled at Ronin's shirt to reveal the skin there as moments ago Ronin had done to him. Dexterous fingers explored the invisible expanses of flesh made new by a goddess, and though perhaps there was some amount of reverence owed to a man made at a goddess's behest, Remi felt only a carnal curiosity at exploring his friend's body in this way.

Nearly gasping for air, Remi's lips only parted long enough to pull hasty sips of oxygen over Ronin's lips before crashing against him again and again and again. Whatever heat had so delicately coloured in the alchemist's cheeks was hardly a spark in the wake of what had begun to kindle low in his belly. As much delighted by this sudden flare of pleasure as he was surprised by it, Remi tugged backwards slightly on a darkened tangle of hair wanting to pause this melding of mouths and tongues and haste to ask a question he didn't quite know how to ask.

And so, breathless and nearly panting, heated and wanting, Remi's eyes searched Ronin's.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:

Ronin moaned his approval into hungry kisses as hands more dexterous than his own (for now, anyways) made short work of his shirt and went to roaming across his chest and abdomen. Every touch set him ablaze, or at least that was how it felt; a combination, he supposed, of being a star for the better part of a season, and the thrill of having Remi so close.

The alchemist - gentle but not, shy but not, boyish but definitely not - all but consumed his senses, and he was thoroughly enjoying his first exploration of the body beneath his hands when a tug at his hair forced him to take a breath and think. Ronin regarded the other man with blue eyes hazed as much by passion as by alcohol, and he arched an eyebrow as if to ask what Remi wanted, fighting to catch his own breath.

Eventually he smiled, leaning in to press his lips against the curve of Remi's jaw, giving him time to find his voice if he wanted to, but in the meantime keeping himself busy.

ronin
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Something in the back of the alchemist's mind softly suggested that he ought to stop, but for the life of him, he couldn't understand why. Was it the alcohol ? Once upon a time in a time he couldn't remember, he had told Loren to wait. He hadn't wanted their first their first kiss to be in any way caused by intoxicants, and not that he remembered that now, but it would have seemed so foolish if he did. Ronin had died. So what if his wheels had been greased, so to speak. Remi had learned all too recently how quickly things could change.

He knew what it was like to be forgotten. To be left.

And now he was learning what it was like to be remembered. To be returned to, and not even alcohol could dilute the pureness of that.

Perhaps that was why the alchemist couldn't help but smile as Ronin raised an eyebrow. That movement so perfectly encapsulated in his mind, seen before a hundred times, and still the expressiveness of it made something in the back of his throat simultaneously expand and condense with glee. Feeling Ronin's lips against his jawline only diluted his thought process, Remi's head tilting back against the wall as the question which had so strongly burned in his mind only seconds before was all but reduced to some hazy wondering in the back of his mind.

The hand that slid against Ronin's chest danced lower as the hand in his hair curled. Lowering his head slightly, for Remi was taller after all, his lips gently found his friends ear and there paused with a tentative and pregnant pause. "I ... I do not remember..." Remi remembered women to be sure. Remembered kissing Sam, but he remembered nothing further that he'd ever experienced with the men in his life. Yet his fingertips slipped below the line of Ronin's trousers, a thicket of hair revealing where center was.

Coding base by Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:

They probably should stop, but the agreement of the small and logical voice at the back of Ronin's mind was easy to ignore around the building heat between them. His hands slid to rest on Remi's hips, playful and a touch possessive all in one, and his lips only stopped their dance down the other man's neck at the familiar musical voice against the shell of his ear. Even hazed by booze, Ronin understood the meaning well enough.

Leaving a final kiss against the crook of his collarbone, the ex-captain straightened up with a warm smile on his lips and a thousand suggestions on his tongue... when Remi's hand slipped beneath the waistline of his trousers. Ronin's breath stuttered in his chest, a crooked grin spreading across his face even as he arched unconsciously against the touch - the past few minutes had done more than enough to turn his trousers into a glorious form of torture, and teasing, questing fingers around the length of him were not making it better.

"May as well make these new memories good ones," he murmured, thoroughly derailed from his original thoughts but not seeming to mind. One hand leaving its place on Remi's hips to loop around his neck instead, Ronin rocked into the touch, surrendering himself to the alchemist's explorations for the time being.

ronin